BEFORE AND DURING PICS...57 POUNDS LOST

Options
2»

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you look Great!!! And those Curves are definately there!!!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Inspiring- I will see if I can find some too- I also have lost 70- still a ways to go though
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    VERY noticeable difference! When you see yourself day to day, you don't always notice a difference (I think we often have skewed images of ourselves, still seeing the heavier versions of ourselves in the mirror!), but when you see these pics next to one another - the difference is CLEAR! Great job!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    fantastic, WTG keep up the good work u doing gr8 thankz for sharing

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look great well done!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    You are doing a fabulous job!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • ertrauma
    ertrauma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    57 pounds lighter, and you're looking and feeling better! Can't ask for more! GREAT JOB, Hope!!!
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    You are doing awesome, you are beautiful! :D
  • eaglenature10
    eaglenature10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    keep it up Hope! Awesome.. I am inspired! :):smile:
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    [
    [/quote]

lol yea! I was stoked when I noticed...its funny because I dropped about 3 jean sizes but my shirts all pretty much fit...
    [/quote]

I am the same. I have lost 30 and gone down a pant size (for the most part) but most of my shirts are still the same. You look beautiful. Keep it up!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look great!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and you have made great progress. I'm sure you are an inspiration to many to keep on going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!