New to MyFitnessPal

Hi, I'm Victor from Chicago, IL and I'm starting my lifestyle change fresh on this site.

I've been on SparkPeople on and off for the last few years and it never really got me motivated to get my diet going. My brother and a couple of friends of mine started using MyFitnessPal and so I decided to see what the difference was between sites/communities. Well, I'm a few days in and I'm already loving the community here!

Replies

• wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Welcome, Victor... the people here are so encouraging. You've come to the right place! :wink:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Hi Victor! There are a lot of supportive people here! Best of luck to you!
  • Welcome Victor!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    welcome. I encourage you to take advantage of the tools on this site....first of all being your profile page. fill that out with as many details as you can. be brutally honest with yourself. what don't you like about being overweight? what are the positive things you are aiming for with a healthier lifestyle. fill it out so you can review it whenever you start to waffle.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Welcome Victor To MFP. Have A Heatlhy Journey, feel free to ask questions and a great place to be encouraged and great support!!
  • Hi Victor, this is a great place to be. Great support and wonderful friends. Good luck with your journey!