meal time ??

Options
just wondering what time do you have your last meal of the day , we sit down as a family everyday for tea at around 5ish and come bed time say around 10 ish im starving hungry , we eat home-made dinners of which most of the time are veg and potatoes and some sort of meat , cant really do dinner much later as the kids have to do homework and baths. i do drink water in the evenings as well as doing my exercises ( think this may be my problem ) so i have a few choices ... A , maybe try doing dinner at 530 ... B, exercise during the day or ...C , eat different foods
If any one have any solutions to this problem i would love to hear them
thanks
sarah x

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You really should consider adding in an evening snack of say some peanut butter and an apple???
  • freshstart4me
    Options
    incorporate a snack in there....
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I usually eat dinner around 8pm and then around 9 I'll have a snack.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    we have dinner at 6:00 p.m. and then i have a light snack wth water at 9:00 right before i turn-in for the night. i work-out in the mornings.

however, last night, i went with my husband to work-out at 8:00 p.m. and we didn't eat dinner until after 9:00. i felt awful this morning.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Eat complex carbs and dairy products at night. They both keep you full longer.
  • 1myfit
    Options
    We eat at 5 or 6 ish. I don't find myself too hungry before bed. Once in a while I do and on those nights I will have a snack if the calories allow it. If not.....Momma's going to bed hungry. But I never die from it. lol
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I can't really help, as my situation is kind of....unusual.

I eat my main meal at around midnight, then bed at 4am. Up at 12 noon.