been here a while.. want more friends!

Options
Hi! I've been around for a while, but I want to add some more friends for encouragement. I love seeing everyone's updates & it keeps me motivated to come back.

I'm 30, married, no kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, like to run & bike.. I tollerate swimming because I want to do a triathalon at some point.. I've done 14 half marathons, and hope to do my first full next year.

Replies

• prendy1977
    Options
    You can add me if you want. Well done on the marathons.

Loving the profile pic.
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Friend invite sent!
  • CaliHiker79
    CaliHiker79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Twyla
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.. I feel the same way :) good job keep up the great work :tongue:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Are you really a zookeeper????
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Are you really a kiwi burger?
  • Legalchica
    Options

LMAO
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me:flowerforyou:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

well, no

but this one time, I saw a documentary about a guy who worked at a zoo, and apparently the animals talked to him after hours when the zoo closed. I forget most of it, but he looked like the guy off king of queens.

was hoping maybe she could shed some light on the subject.
  • jensway
    Options

well, no

but this one time, I saw a documentary about a guy who worked at a zoo, and apparently the animals talked to him after hours when the zoo closed. I forget most of it, but he looked like the guy off king of queens.

• jensway
    Options

well, no

Too Funny :)
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    what are your goals? My calorie intake is within the 1200 calorie range.
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options

I volunteer at a cat shelter currently.. back in college I worked at a wildlife rehab center.
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options

well, no

also, I dont hang around after hours.. that's when the animals start playing poker. very creepy.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!! all of ya!!
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options

well, no

also, I dont hang around after hours.. that's when the animals start playing poker. very creepy.

Ive been looking to get in on some wild poker do you think they'd let me play?
  • yogabebe
    Options
    congrats on the 24lbs, that is quite an accomplishment! :) Feel free to add me!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options

well, no

Ive been looking to get in on some wild poker do you think they'd let me play?

Probably.. I know they are always looking for fresh meat ;)