Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michaels - No Trouble Zones Reviews?

Has anyone tried Jillian Michaels No Trouble Zones? Reviews? Did anyone notice any improvements or changes?

THANKS! :D

Replies

• KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Hi

I just started using the DVD a few weeks ago and I love it.... I have lost inches from my arms and thights...
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    I love it too, as I really like strength training (it is almost all with weights or resistance - the only cardio is in the warm-up). I haven't been using it long enough to notice any changes though.

One thing I would say is that for a change this evening I went back to the 30 day shred (I finished it a while ago). I actually found it really challenging compared to NMTZ, so although I enjoy strength training more, I have a feeling that interval training may give me a better workout.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    I've actually started NMTZ this past weekend and it's great - I feel the burn in my arms! haha
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    I have it and use it as well. I really like it. Noticed improvements after the first couple weeks.