Man tip...

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    No no no... remember, MFP taught us that coupons ARE acceptable after Date #3. Taking a dump with the door open is not.

Do we need to recap?

Date 1: Go dutch and do not have sex.
    Date 3: Coupons acceptable.
    3 months: You should be FaceBook Official or there's a problem.
    1 year: Promise ring it baby....
    Never: Take a dump w/ the door open. Send a picture instead.

Wait, I forget, when you promise ring it, is that your version, the "I promise someday to love you enough to delay marriage with a long engagement" or the version I was taught, "I married Jesus and until we get married I'm not sleeping with you"?
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No no no... remember, MFP taught us that coupons ARE acceptable after Date #3. Taking a dump with the door open is not.

Do we need to recap?

im glad you told me this, cause im going on a "first date" with someone this weekend...

1st date + no sex = wasted night
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I think at that point, you would be allowed to stand and aim. Did he feel that you were getting closer as a result of this shared experience?

I don't know... But I was afraid date 4 may involve a golden shower or a minnesota popsicle.

Someone hold me... I'm scared :embarassed:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Wait...was he pee'ing? That's perfectly fine. One first date, I showed her I could write her name in the snow, but I am all romantic like that.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Everybody poops. It's natural.

incorrect. ladies do not poop, fart, sweat, or belch.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Do we need to recap?

Wait, I forget, when you promise ring it, is that your version, the "I promise someday to love you enough to delay marriage with a long engagement" or the version I was taught, "I married Jesus and until we get married I'm not sleeping with you"?

I'm still torn on this whole topic. It was you that taught me it was a Virginity Ring, not a pre-pre-engagement ring, no?? :smooched:
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    It is not appropriate to sit on the toilet with the door open on date #3.

lmao! that is just so wrong..
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Wait...was he pee'ing? That's perfectly fine. One first date, I showed her I could write her name in the snow, but I am all romantic like that.

And you have a geeky username. That's hot.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think at that point, you would be allowed to stand and aim. Did he feel that you were getting closer as a result of this shared experience?

I don't know... But I was afraid date 4 may involve a golden shower or a minnesota popsicle.

Someone hold me... I'm scared :embarassed:
    I'll hold you, but I linve in Minnesota, so you know what you're getting...
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options

im so gonna have to remember that for when it snows here.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Do we need to recap?

I'm still torn on this whole topic. It was you that taught me it was a Virginity Ring, not a pre-pre-engagement ring, no?? :smooched:

It was. I try to educate MFP in any way I can...as you know it is often very helpful/legit diet advice...
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Or queef
  • odusgolp
    Options

Do we need to recap?

It was. I try to educate MFP in any way I can...as you know it is often very helpful/legit diet advice...

Totally. We always talk about diet. It's why I love you so....
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That wouldnt happen if you were on date#3 with yours truly!!.............This awesomely tanned man would never do such things.
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    It is not appropriate to sit on the toilet with the door open on date #3.

ohhh... thank u for the midday giggle!!!
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Clicked on this thread cause...

I always like a good man tip

Hide the tip?
  • andyloosbrock
    Options
    This whole topic is kind of dumb. A man shouldn't have to close the door for any of his bathroom activities. And the woman should be HAPPY to have said man in her life doing said activity.
  • shasslock
    Options
    Date #1 with Rue started with a trip to the bathroom for him...he didn't leave the door open, but really I had met him only second earlier....
  • andyloosbrock
    Options
    Date #1 with Rue started with a trip to the bathroom for him...he didn't leave the door open, but really I had met him only second earlier....

He was probably whacking it. You got to get the easy one out of the way early.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

Or queef

we definitely do not queef. :indifferent: