I can't get motivated

Options
I was doing so good at the beginning of August then I sprained my ankle. Now I cant get motivated again.

Replies

• MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Remember the reason you were motivated in the first place. I know after I go off my plan which I have for the last few months I am totaly discusted with myself. Go to the mag board and look at peoples sucess! Good luck to you!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    It really helps to change the words we use. "I can't" You've told yourself you can't now it is somewhat cemented in your mind. I hope that makes sense? :0) Please feel free to friend. :flowerforyou:
  • cownancy
    Options
    I just saw a motivational speaker the other day. It was business oriented, but I learned a really important thing about motivation.....ENTHUSIASM. If you can surround yourself with people who are ENTHUSIASTIC about the same goal as you, it is very contagious! In a room of 800 people, this guy was just so excited and enthusiastic that the whole place was up and excited by the end of the session. It was crazy! Even ME, the always tired, sluggish and somewhat jaded person as far as the business is concerned, was ready to make positive changes in my entire way of doing business.

The people around you and their attitudes are sooooo important to your success. Believe in yourself and think about what you truly want! You know once you get started it is so much easier than actually taking your first step. You CAN do it....get the most motivational friends here and in your outside life. Eliminate the toxic ones who always complain and say they can't or, worse yet, YOU can't. You're strong and it will look so much easier once you take that first step. Just look at it as a process and you just have to take one step at a time. You don't have to do everything from the beginning, all at once.

Best of luck....You CAN do it!!