Calling all single, polite, good looking, flirtatious men!

Options
124»

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I know a guy who knows a guy that can hook you up.

Cool
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    **Disclaimer**

There really is a "friend". LOL

**Dislcaimer** I'm the friend.

**Disclaimer** I'm the friend.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who needs someone to flirt with and tickle her fancy...

Anyone out there?!

She's sweet, funny, has beautiful eyes and has sexy legs! Rawr!

I'll be huckleberry

i thought the tombstone quote went "i'm your huckelberry"

It's Huckle Bearer.
    A huckle is the handle on a coffin.
    According to IMDB, it is..."Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry... "
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    **Disclaimer**

**Disclaimer** I was keeding, lol. I'm NOT the friend, _beachgirl_ really IS the friend. :bigsmile:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I know a guy who knows a guy that can hook you up.

Cool

Cause the hook-up is better than the cut-off and thrown back
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options
    Friend...better start PM'ing... ;)

Not happening...so much for trying, eh?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options

Anyone out there?!

I'll be huckleberry

It's Huckle Bearer.

Who said it was a movie quote...the level of useless knowledge in here just took a down grade. But it's OK...keep searching
  • binary_jester
    Options
    **Disclaimer**

**Disclaimer** I was keeding, lol. I'm NOT the friend, _beachgirl_ really IS the friend. :bigsmile:
    I am giving up the internet for the day.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    seriously these men exist!!
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    **Disclaimer**

I am giving up the internet for the day.

Noooo, we need your snarkiness!
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    Send her my way babycakes!!! Let this awesomely tanned man use his provocative seductive ways to makle her go wild!!..........damn! :devil:

your abuse of punctuation completely disqualifies you, osito. oh and you misspelled "make".

people these days...

Makle? I want a visual of this new word..

lolz right?

Oooooh, I kinda like makle.

Lordy!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of little boys who all run after the one piece of cake.....

I dont like cake... now brownies is a different story.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, she has a GREAT personality?
  • binary_jester
    Options

Anyone out there?!

I'll be huckleberry

It's Huckle Bearer.

Who said it was a movie quote...the level of useless knowledge in here just took a down grade. But it's OK...keep searching
    Just your "clever" misquote of a popular movie line. So then I looked to see if "huckleberry" has some meaning I was unaware of, because your use doesn't make sense. Are you saying you'll be Huckleberry Finn?

yes...I am truly bored at work.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    Let me guess, she has a GREAT personality?

Toby did you read the whole thread?
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    This reminds me of little boys who all run after the one piece of cake.....

I dont like cake... now brownies is a different story.

Lol brownies it is....whatever makes you happy:)
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options

Anyone out there?!

I'll be huckleberry

It's Huckle Bearer.

i believe in my earlier post i said it was a tombstone quote.....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread, as well as offer a preview of some changes that will be debuted soon at MyFitnessPal. These changes are being made with the express purpose of allowing more leeway in terms of what users can freely post on the site.

The forum guidelines include this item:

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality (including heterosexual) are not allowed and will be deleted.

To help the situation and with the purpose of really letting conversation on the site blossom, the site will soon feature a new “Groups” feature.

With Groups, Members will be able to form their own groups and invite other members to join. Each group would have it’s own forum, and group forums would have much more leeway in the range of topics discussed. So, for example, you’ll absolutely be able to create a faith-based, or politically leaning support group and discuss the exact range of topics you’d like to discuss. Groups will be able to host a much more diverse and mature range of conversations, and because groups will be able to moderate themselves, we hope they’ll be much better at protecting some of our more targeted populations from unwanted hassle. We plan to heavily promote the existence of groups to all of our members, fostering strong participation and hopefully giving you exactly the community experience you are looking for on our site.

Meanwhile the your own wall might be a better place to do this kind of recruitment :-)

In the meantime, we appreciate your understanding. We’re committed to making MyFitnessPal a place where all members can communicate openly in a supportive, and positive environment that helps them to achieve their weight-loss and fitness goals.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I wanted to take a moment to reply to the locking of the "Calling all single, polite, good looking, flirtatious men!" topic.

As I hope you're all aware, we're working furiously behind the scenes to get our new Groups feature up and running. With groups, members will be able to form their own groups and invite other members to join. Each group would have it’s own forum, and group forums would have much more leeway in the range of topics discussed. Groups will be able to host a much more diverse and mature range of conversations, and because groups will be able to moderate themselves, we hope they’ll be much better at protecting some of our more targeted populations from unwanted hassle or invective. We plan to heavily promote the existence of groups to all of our members, fostering strong participation and hopefully giving you exactly the community experience you are looking for on our site.

In the meantime, we're doing our best to be very even-handed in our application of the current rules. In this case:

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss any of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.

Essentially, if we're going to remove threads for LGBTQ persons seeking each other out based on compatibility of their sexuality, we need to apply the same response to threads in which members of the opposite sex are seeking each other out. Otherwise we're applying a double standard.

Please know we're working on several different fronts to create spaces where these conversations can take place on the site without the risk of polarizing groups of members. Because our primary vision is to create a space where all members can feel safe and encouraged in their weight-loss and fitness goals, we're still limiting certain topics of conversation until new tools are in place to help those conversations proceed in a way that is fair to all.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Looks like CatCrazy beat me to the punch with an explanation.

At least you can all tell we're on the same page, here!

Doing our best to keep things even-handed,
    Steven and the Mods
This discussion has been closed.