TOPIC: Halloween Hot Mamas (CLOSED) Week 2: Black vs OrangeÂ

Options
All right! Let’s see how everyone did. Post below and answer the following:

1. How many points did you earn this week? Remember that we started last Thursday, so there are 5 days rather than 7 that you’re tallying here. (1 point for each day of exercise, 1 point for each day of hitting your calorie goal, and 5 points for each pound lost)
2. Give a summary of how this week went with a break-down of where your points came from
3. What is your favorite dinner?
4. Team name: (black or orange)

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    So I think we are back on. You can post your results from Tuesday since that is what we were counting on anyhow, it will just e one day late. And unless the Internet blows up I will be able to post this every week. Good luck!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi - I hope I get this right (is there any way to get a report on calorie goal?)

5pt - I lost one pound (actually I gained two and lost three this week??? pms, anyone?)
    5pt - I followed my exercise plan 5 days
    6pt - I met my calorie goal 6 days (by which I mean that I was under my total for the day, even if I had to throw in some "extra" exercise.

Go Black!

My favourite dinner...not sure yet...really trying to learn not to consider food as a treat, but more as fuel. I should like the healthiest meals best, since they are best for my body. pumpkin flax granola with greek yogurt is my newest breakfast, and is really boosting my healthy fat and calcium levels. But I don't have it for supper...;)
  • thirtyandthriving
    Options
    1. 14 Points
    2. Exercise: 6 Points
    Food: 6 Points
    Lbs Lost: (0.8*5)= 4points
    I usually work do either 30ds or run 7 days a week but friday I didn't- and I ate too much. But the rest of the week went fine.
    3. I think my favorite dinner is probably black bean burgers and sweet potato fries. I reinvented my previous "Sweet potato fry sauce" so that I cut the calories in half by subbing in lowfat yogurt instead of mayo. I think it tastes even better now! :)
    4. Go Black!!
  • thirtyandthriving
    Options
    You can go to "Food" and scroll back through the days on the computer
    For the app you would go under diary.
  • cassyparker
    Options
    Is this page only team black? I'm team orange so just want to make sure :)
    My points for last week were:
    2 pts for hitting my calorie goal
    25 points for losing 5 pounds

so 27 points all together. Not exactly sure how it happened since I was on vacation and didn't get a chance to exercise and definitely ate a bit more then normal but yay :)

My favorite dinner would have to be cheese filled pastas with basil cream sauce... which may have been part of the problem. I sub whole grain pasta and measure out half a serving since I find this to be enough and I make my cream sauce with 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese, chicken stock and then I using a food processor I blend that with fresh basil and garlic which tastes just as a amazing! And it really cuts down on the fat and calories. I still have to only make one or two servings though because I'll eat it if its in the fridge
  • thirtyandthriving
    Options
    Great job cassey! Yes this is for both black and orange team. I thought it would be easier for everyone. But what do you guys think? Do you want to separate pages?
  • thirtyandthriving
    Options
    SORRY!! **cassy**