Low-Cal, High Fiber Pasta!

Options
Okay, I put up a post about a week ago asking if anyone had tried Fiber Gourmet pasta. Its a very new product thats mostly available online (in some grocery stores). I wanted to let all the pasta lovers know that it is AMAZING! :love: :love:

Not only is it delicious, it has that great 'fresh' taste and a perfect texture. Its also FILLING. I can have 2oz of regular pasta and still be hungry. 2oz of this stuff and I feel stuffed! :noway:

Quick facts:

Serving size 2oz
130 cals per serving
18g fiber per serving

Here is the website for anyone thats interested:

www.fibergourmet.com

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Okay, I put up a post about a week ago asking if anyone had tried Fiber Gourmet pasta. Its a very new product thats mostly available online (in some grocery stores). I wanted to let all the pasta lovers know that it is AMAZING! :love: :love:

Not only is it delicious, it has that great 'fresh' taste and a perfect texture. Its also FILLING. I can have 2oz of regular pasta and still be hungry. 2oz of this stuff and I feel stuffed! :noway:

Quick facts:

Serving size 2oz
    130 cals per serving
    18g fiber per serving

Here is the website for anyone thats interested:

www.fibergourmet.com
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am a huge pasta lover and cannot find anything that healthy. I have already saved the site in my favorites!
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this great find. Unfortunately, I won't be able to eat it. My nutrition logging requires me to stay within less then 103 Carbs, and 49 is too much for 2oz of pasta. I will be stuck eating only plain chicken for the rest of the day.

Thanks for the idea though! It does look like a great find!
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I can't wait to try it, I use up almost all of my calories on pasta. Thanks!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You're quite welcome. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: