NSV MOMENT!!!

i work in an office that is always cold so I keep a sweater at my desk. Today I grabbed my sweater and went to put it on and for the first time i didnt have to lean side to side to get it between me and the arms of my chair. There was enough room to put it on!! yeah me! Also I went to Fashion Bug last night to get some stuff and while I was there I chose a dress to try on and for the first time in years I fit into a size 20 dress!! my dresses usually are 2-3 sizes bigger than pants and blouses because I am very pear shaped! I was so happy!!!!!!!!! Didn't buy it but I loved that I could get in it and it buttoned all the way!!!!!!!'

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Outstanding!!! Great job!
  • That is a fantastic success! And there are so many more to come. Keep up your hard work and dedication.
  • Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your joyful moment!
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Awesome! It's good to have those kind of moments that are so small yet so inspirational.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    EXCELLENT !!!! You rock!
  • Feels good to feel good!!! Way to go, keep up the hard work :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    Wow!!! What a great feeling!

What does "NSV" stand for, though? I can't figure it out! LOL
  • 5mule
    5mule Posts: 32 Member
    NSV = Non Scale Victory. Way to go!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • This is great sometimes we don't realize we are getting smaller because the scale don't always pickup the inches we drop but the clothing will tell you the truth. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Thanks Everyone!! It is an amazing feeling and its the little accomplishments like this that keep me moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    That's so great, congrats!!! Props on not being impulsive on buying the outfit too  Keep up the hard work!
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    awesome, congrats on all your hard work! Those are the best moments and also the best motivation to keep going. Great Job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!