you guys rock!

Options
sometiems i sit here and just look at your guys sucess stories, and the before during and after pictures and it just gives me the hope that i can do this. ive been overweight my whole life and im so tired of it. i feel like i fell off the wagon today (even though it was only by 18 fat) but i just felt awful and like i couldent then i look at the sucess and i know i can and i want to and need to. you guys are the best motivation and insperation a girl can have! i want to look amazing for my wedding and i know with the help of this website and you guys i can! so thanks!

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    sometiems i sit here and just look at your guys sucess stories, and the before during and after pictures and it just gives me the hope that i can do this. ive been overweight my whole life and im so tired of it. i feel like i fell off the wagon today (even though it was only by 18 fat) but i just felt awful and like i couldent then i look at the sucess and i know i can and i want to and need to. you guys are the best motivation and insperation a girl can have! i want to look amazing for my wedding and i know with the help of this website and you guys i can! so thanks!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey hun! Don't give up on this! You can do it!!!:flowerforyou: Keep on doing what you are doing and you will get there. You have your mind set so you will do fine!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged by one day! The beauty of life is that tomorrow always comes, and you get to start fresh!!!
    You can do this!!!!!

Lynnie
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Everyone has a bad day every once in a while! Tomorrow is a new day!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's a good outlook! You CAN do this & you WILL do this! Keep that motivation! :flowerforyou: