~*~*~HOW MUCH ?~*~*~

Options
Ok so I have drank 185 ounces of water so far today and I tell you I have never had to go to the bathroom so much as I have today, not even when I was pregnant lol.
How much water do you usually drink in a day?

Replies

• Tonya1979
    Options
    Ok so I have drank 185 ounces of water so far today and I tell you I have never had to go to the bathroom so much as I have today, not even when I was pregnant lol.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

64 ounces is 8 cups a day.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I drink about 100oz. because you are suppose to drink half your body weight. Talk about a motivation to lose weight. :grumble: I swear going to the bathroom should be on the cardio on this site!!!:laugh: :drinker:
  • Tonya1979
    Options

64 ounces is 8 cups a day.

Yes very true I have drank 11 16.9 ounce bottles of water today.
  • Tonya1979
    Options
    I drink about 100oz. because you are suppose to drink half your body weight. Talk about a motivation to lose weight. :grumble: I swear going to the bathroom should be on the cardio on this site!!!:laugh: :drinker:

lol yes it should be
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am also a water hog. It is easy for me to drink 12 or 13 of those 16.9 water bottles a day. I have always drank a ton of water.