What food can you NOT stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Fresh homemade choc chip cookies
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Nut butter.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Fresh Nut butter.

LOLZ!

I fixed that for you BTW. :)
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Sour cream and onion chips. Or "island cookies" they are white chocolate macadamia nut & coconut yumminess.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Fresh Nut butter.

LOLZ!

I fixed that for you BTW. :)

The fresh goes without saying. As does "homemade" and "all natural"
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookie! Especially Samoas, pb patties and thin mints! oooohhhh! Bad news for me! Good thing they only come around once a year!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the nutella!!
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I agree, has to be Cadbury's but only if it's made in the UK or Australia!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    chips.

pizza.

And sometimes cookies.
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    Pringles crisps. I just can't open a Pringles tube without devourig the whole lot! Love the sour cream and onion flavour but they get a little sickly...still keep eating though!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa at the Mexican restaurant.. funny thing is, I'm not even a chip person usually. I never touch the chips my husband buys every so often and keeps in the pantry.... but if we are out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, not stopping till either my taste buds are burnt from the salsa, or I've hit the bottom of chips bowl.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    potato chips with chip dip (the chips are no problem to resist, but when you add in the dip, i'm in trouble)...oreos...candy corn =\
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Original pringles with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. It never makes it...oh hell I just drooled on the keyboard...
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bread or anything bread related, like cake, cupcakes, muffins, pastries, etc....:(
  • sandiburn
    Options
    popcorn, pistacios, and anything with peanut butter. I LOVE peanut butter.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini-eggs

OMG I LOVE those things! Thank goodness they only arrive once a year!! :wink:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Baked goods, especially cookies and brownies, especially homemade ones. I don't bake too often these days for that reason.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Pizza... and Chinese Food. Although last time I went to get some Chinese food I managed to actually control myself and not pile my plate high like I used to do.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Barbecue chips, brownies, and cheese puffs... love em - so I stay away!!!
  • CEREAL!!!!!!! i have SUCH an addiction to cereal, and honestly id rather be addicted to cereal than anything greasy/ super sugary. i only buy really healthy cereals, but my boyfriend always has Trader Joes or Whole Foods version of honey nut cheerios... they are still made with healthy ingredients, but a bit higher in sugar than my Natures Path organic flax multi-bran. Anyways, theres just no logical way i can ever have 1 serving! So I dont even try :) its my 1 down-fall, but i always eat it on yogurt with peanut butter or on top of a smoothie, so you'd think i could control it but nope! When i was visiting my parents a few weeks ago they had chocolately delight special k that i refused to eat because it had high fructose in it... well, after a very drunk night i woke up to see i had eaten almost LITERALLY the whole box. SOooooo embarrassing haha but i had a great 8 mile run that day :) i keep telling myself im going to stop buying cereal, but its really not too bad of a thing to be addicted to. i just want to learn to not over do it every time i eat it :)