Song currently stuck in you're head

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Her name was Lola....she was a showgirl.....with yellow feathers in her hair, and a dress cut down to there....

ugh..need I continue?
  • AmandaRingley
    Options
    If you only knew by Shinedown.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    For some strange reason I have "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve stuck in my head. All I can figure is that it was on the radio when I went into the file room about an hour ago. Didn't consciously hear it but it wormed its way in to my brain and won't leave! :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Martha was the average dog
    She went ruff and bark and grrrrr
    Then she ate some alphabet soup
    and what happened was bizzare

.....my son is currently watching Martha Speaks...lol.

martha speaks, oh how she speaks
    she may not always be right, but that martha speaks

*please tell me you change channel when "Sid the science kid" comes on
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Doo doo doo!
    The night they invented champagne
    They absolutely knew
    That all we'd want to do
    Is fly to the skyyy on champagne!

Dang you Seth Macfarlane and your beautiful, beautiful voice.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you'd think that after all these days, of just doing it every day, that i would be sick of shufflin'... but i'm so not.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I used to wonder who I was
    Why this tail, and teeth and claws
    But now I know I’ve got a plan
    Guess what kind of species I am?

T-Rex (ROAR) I’m a Tyrannosaurus I’m the biggest carnivore In the Cretaceous Forest

Gonna grow some giant legs Gonna grow enormous feet Gonna stomp around and gnash my teeth And eat and eat and eat.

Tyrannosaurus love to eat The thing we love to eat is meat My nose is powerful so they say I can smell my food from a mile away.

I’m gonna be as tall as a tree I’m gonna roar ‘til your ears get sore I’m gonna grow up big and strong But I guess my arms won’t get too long.

‘Cause I’m a T-rex (ROAR) I'm a tyrannosaurus A-roarin’ round the forest Tyrannosaurus Rex!

T-Rex (ROAR) I’m a Tyrannosaurus I’m the biggest carnivore In the Cretaceous Forest

Gonna romp and stomp around The biggest dinosaur in town A-roarin’ round the forest Tyrannosaurus Rex!

(ROAR!!!)

It's from Dinosaur Train lol.

Ha Ha Ha Ha,, this one is almost a daily one for me!

Lol me too. I'm starting to wonder who enjoys it more. My son or I. Buddy is just soo darn cute.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    you'd think that after all these days, of just doing it every day, that i would be sick of shufflin'... but i'm so not.

I've got video of both of my kids singing "everyday I'm shoveling" they also never get sick of it.
    Party Rock Anthem is their favorite song.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Born Again by Newsboys. That song's been stuck in my head since yesterday.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Her name was Lola....she was a showgirl.....with yellow feathers in her hair, and a dress cut down to there....

ugh..need I continue?

awwww I used to love this song as a kid, then I found the actual lyrics and it is super depressing and sad.

But still really catchy, so... um..thanks?
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    "Sick" by Adelitas Way
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

ugh..need I continue?

awwww I used to love this song as a kid, then I found the actual lyrics and it is super depressing and sad.

Sorry...heard it on the iPod this morning and it stuck. Luckily I caught myself before I started signing out loud at the gym!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweet Home Alabama!!!!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    head and shoulders knees and toes.

knees and toes

knees and toes

head and shoulders knees and toes

eyes
    ears
    mouth and nose.

over and over and over again.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Party Rock Anthem
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    I told the Witch doctor I was in love with you... I told the witch doctor i was in love with you...and thenThe witch doctor he told me what to do..........

aside from the random voices that are already living in my head... at least now they have a song to listen too!!!!!!!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options

ugh..need I continue?

Sorry...heard it on the iPod this morning and it stuck. Luckily I caught myself before I started signing out loud at the gym!

It's all good because it reminds me of my Mom. Then I went to look for the lyrics again, and now I have Barry Manilow pop ups all over my MFP page! Ha Ha Ha
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Move like Jagger is stuck in my head..........

I love this song, but I have Gloriana's Wanna Take You Home With Me stuck in my head...and I'm not complaining :laugh:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Imagine by Lennon. I don't know why.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Born Again by Newsboys. That song's been stuck in my head since yesterday.

I was listening to Born Again by Third Day this morning. Love that song.