So tell me do you like it long or short....

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I've always heard that it's not about the length, it's about the amount of wave...or something like that :wink:

Same could be said for hair :bigsmile:
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Schlongggggggggg....I mean Long
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like mine short...but it grows so fast I was getting a haircut ALL THE TIME!

So I decided to let it grow back out...NIGHTMARE!! It quit growing so fast! Still in the middle stages!

But I think it just really depends on the person...some look great with short hair and other better with long.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about pasta - Jeez it's been a very boring day for me :laugh: With regards to hair - LONG and that goes for men and women. I'm not a fan of short hair at all except for skinheads - I do find those quite sexy. My own hair is about waist length and I love it - I think it's my best feature.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Long... but I have none, so who am I to judge?
  • AmandaRingley
    Options
    LONG! ALthough I am totally loving the new pixie cuts right now. SO much variety with long hair.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i grow mine really long, i get tired of it, i cut it off and donate. it's a cycle that takes about 2 yrs.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    short
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    On me long hair. On most women I like long hair. On men short, only short hair. Some white guys can pull off a little longer then short but they have to have a gorgeous face.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I thought you might be talking about coffee!

I like mine long, my hair and my coffee. But on men short (hair) :P
  • toddgaines
    Options
    Neither .. I dig mullets ... it's kinda my thing.....
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ears. And the eyebrows. And the mouth. And the shape of the head. And the eyes. And the chin.

Context! I like a good cigar, but not with a milkshake.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Long hair for sure!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    not short but not too long!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I prefer long hair, but short hair looks good too!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    My hair looks best short and is easiest to style short....so I keep it short :) (aka shoulder length)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Long. You can't grab short hair doing......................think about it.

...you must be talking shorter-then-Ellen's-hair short because my hair is stacked in the back and well...there aint no problems with grabbage LOL
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I honestly like long, It also depends on the person though, what she likes as well
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    If my man (when I actually have one, haha) told me he liked long hair better when I was in a short hair mood, I'd tell him to grow HIS out. I do NOT dress for anyone but myself. Take me or leave me :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Good timing! I was just thinking about this today! I like my hair just as it is now but its always pulled up anymore. So, whats the point? But everytime I chop it, Im sorry I did it. Soooooo.... off to read responses!