Who's ready for HALLOWEEN?!

Options
Who's ready for Halloween? I love this time of year! :) Unfortunately since we just moved to the area, we are in a tiny apartment and haven't made any friends, so I doubt I'll even be decorating let alone any fun Halloween parties but still excited for it. :)

Replies

• emilymorene
    Options
    I love Halloween too! This will be the first year I actually really decorate! :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yes! Love this time of year! Halloween thanksgiving and christmas! Love decorating for all!!
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YESSS!! The only day of the year luring kids with candy is acceptable!!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    We aren't doing anything this year, but i have the urge to dress up like one of the Silent Hill nurses anyway.
  • rabbit99_47203
    Options
    I'm starting on our costumes. Annie Oakly and Wild Bill Hitchcock! Having a huge party for all the kids with games, face painting, food (not for me, I don't eat after kids anyways. lol.), And so much fun, fun, FUN! I can't wait. I wish you were here to join in the fun! Maybe next year. And we can put all of our dogs in costumes and enter them in to the costume contest. I'm sure They will win, seeing as how I'm the Judge. lol. Hope you have a good one.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love it. I was looking at the candy today but I know if I buy it now I'll be tempted to eat it. So I'll wait. But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Halloween!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: