Get'er Done

Options
Yes I am new at this but it has to get done, I have only 25lb to give away, and I have tried every diet. My doctor says I don't eat enough, That why I am so FAT. So This time I am on a mission. I started on the 15th and been walking 4 miles a day on a country road. I kinda like it. I start my weight loss classes with the VA on October 5th. I just decided to start early. By the way this myfitnesspal is Awsome. I am learning alot about myself. I am 62 years old with a few broken bone problems, but that alright, I am going to make it this time. I started at 179 lb at 5'2". I have already lost 7 lb and my gold is 153. I will let you all know how I am doing along the way. I will not quit this time. Get-er Done. Don Rogers, Texas

Replies

• ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    As the wife and daughter of retired US Army soldiers, I think what you're doing is awesome! :smile: Git 'r' done, indeed!!!
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Roger

Retired Air Force with 7 broken bones in my past. Good luck and this site is a great help
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Don -- welcome! Sounds like you're off to a great start! MFP has some great tools for tracking your exercise and what you eat, I'm sure you'll find they're a big help. Even more important, though, is this community of people who are working together to have a more healthy life. There's a lot of experience and good advice out there (though you always oughta be thoughtful about what will work for YOU...), and really supportive people!

Feel free to add me as a friend, if you want!

Let's git 'er done!