Just soreness or something else??

Options
I have had 4 abdominal surgeries in the past 5 years 3 c-sections 4/2006, 6/2007, 4/2010 and gallbladder removal surgery 1/2011. I've been doing a lot of running, walking and the 30 DS for a few weeks now. And recently my abdomen has been REALLY tender. At times down right painful. Before having children I was really active...so it's not tender in the areas i'm used to being sore. ANYWAY..my question is....could this just be general soreness.....or maybe something going on with scar tissue? Anyone out there with any experience with this...or like this?

Replies

• moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    See a doctor, get it checked out. It might be nothing, but it might also be a hernia. Scar tissue is especially prone to it.
  • abbie017
    Options
    See a doctor, get it checked out. It might be nothing, but it might also be a hernia. Scar tissue is especially prone to it.

Agreed. While well-intentioned, we are really strangers on the internet who have no knowledge of your condition or how your body may or may not be reacting. The best thing to do is to see a doctor to rule out anything serious.