Hey All

Options
Hey!

So I've been using MFP for a fair while now but have been doing so on my phone. It's only since recently logging on online that I found the forums.
I previously lost weight on a Meal replacement programme and did very well, it helped me start my weight loss journey. In total i lost around 50lbs in 14 weeks which was the boost I needed.
When I finished the programme it was time to go it alone and I found MFP.
I have gone up and down a bit (most recently putting on around 10lbs on a 2 weeks trip to Florida) but I am pleased to say that I am back down to my lowest pre holiday weight, 160lbs and a UK size 12 (am 5ft6) I am now working on my first goal of losing 6lbs more (not including what my ticker says lol) as well as needing to tone up! And I would like to make it into the healthy BMI range (am currently 25.80).
Finding this site and forums brilliant inspiration to keep going and I love reading people's success stories. There's no greater feeling for me than the confidence I've gained after losing the weight and long may I enjoy that feeling :)

Su x

P.s. Please excuse any typos. Am using an IPad and often go too fast to notice things that have entered wrong lol.