Day One, Redo. Thoughts?

Options
I've been using MFP off and on for sometime, but I always had trouble loosing weight even when I logged my calories, but I realized today that I will loose weight no matter what it takes. I'm tired of seeing *this* when I look in the mirror. I hate that my fat clothes became my normal clothes. Yesterday, I started adding calories in my head and realized that if I had logged everything that had gone into my mouth (little bites here and there) I would have eaten around 300 more calories then I'd logged.

So today started my new plan.
* I will eat protein (I hate all meat) and so far I've ate 70% of my required protein today.
*I will cut back on carbs. (I really love pasta too much)
* I will try to fill my plate with at least 50% of raw or lightly cooked vegies.
*I will drink a glass of water before every meal.
*will try to do more exercise thett he 2x per week dance I've been doing thus far.

I've followed this today and feel great! I geuss I just need some support here. Does the plan look fine to you?

Replies

• JConstine
    Options
    Good luck. I had the same problem for a while before I joined MFP. I would never log all the misc cookies and pieces of candy and sips of soda I had. I also LOVE pasta soooooo much. It's hard, but I'm sure you can do it!