Hello all

Options
Hi, I am Jamie and I am new to this. I have a few friends that use this program and they seem to be doing well. I am a former athlete that, after a string of injuries, doesn't work out as much as I should. I have gained only 30lbs, but I have went from a size 6 jeans to a size 12 (sometimes 14). I know I carry my weight well, but this is the most I've ever weighed. I am just learning to eat better and only shop the outside of the grocery stores... only going in for tea, rice, canned tomatoes, etc. I rarely buy junk food. My biggest problem is getting too lazy to cook and going to a fast food restaurant and working 7pm-7am in a busy trauma center/hospital. I am marrying the love of my life in 3 weeks and have had 2 years to get in shape for my wedding and have just put it off. I would like to get into much better shape before we try to have kids so that the building blocks for my kids will be there. I just need accountability, that's where I hope this website helps. Thanks for reading and good luck to all you too!

Replies

• ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Friend requests will be pouring in! This place is so great for motivation! I am so happy and proud of you! :flowerforyou: