HCG??

Options
Been considering taking on the HCG diet. Any one ever tried it or have any opinions or advice about it?

Replies

• cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Before you get attacked....please search this using the search button!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Oh, FFS, here we go again. Please use the search function. Please. That is all.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Oh god, don't do it! And you WILL gain it all back!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    Options
    I am not trying to be rude or mean in that either. It was not too long ago this question was asked and well....
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Dude, you are just opening pandora's box talking about HCG.
  • leyna6388
    Options
    seriously.. sorry i asked. guess that's a no... ill remove the post and forget i asked...
  • smcandee
    Options
    HAHA i agree with the others.. search the other topics and google the crap out of it.
    There is ALOT of debate and im neither for or against it. Because i did try a round. My personal experience and opinion. Yes i did loose about 20 lbs on it, it was muscle tone i lost. I followed protocol to a T but i was hungry and miserable. Not to mention the crazy spotting/TOM problems that arose
    Regrettably, i now have to build up all my muscle and am shocked at how weak i am (dont remember ever being this weak)
    I recommend to do your reasearch and talk to as many ppl as u can about it and make ur decision well informed.
  • leyna6388
    Options
    just started using this site finally... ill use the search next time
  • cloneme_losehalf
    Options
    I understand that you are just starting the site. Seriously we ARE here to help!!!!!!! It is not meant to push you away. It is just the best suggestion at the moment.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Strengths of HCG Diet

May cause weight loss when used in combination with a severely reduced-calorie diet
    The product is available in two different formulations
    Users are given diet plans to follow

Weaknesses of HCG Diet

Weight loss is generally temporary
    The recommended caloric amount is extremely dangerous
    The HCG diet can cause serious side effects
    There is no clinical proof to show the HCG Diet works