86 pounds down 25 more to go

It has been one year since I started this weight loss journey and it amazes me how far I've come with this website. I'm happy to say that I only need 25 more pounds to reach my goal weight, The reason I decided to post now is because I reached my mini goal yesterday of 165 pounds, this is huge for me because the last time I weighed this much I was 13 years old and I was attempting to start weight watchers. I'm hoping that by the end of the year i'll be down to my goal weight :smile:

15453106169449397445100.th.jpg
thumbnmail.png
highest weight 251 pounds

estrellame.th.jpg
weight 168 pounds
just wanted it on here cause it's with my same cousin as the first pic (:

dsc03516k.th.jpg
dsc03502l.th.jpg
weight 165 pounds finally reached my mini goal!!!!!

Replies

• Amazing!!! You lost 86 pounds so it will be easy for you to lose the remaining 25 lbs more. As you are reaching your goal do not forget to check the ideal weight for women cause you might be too skinny.

http://www.weightlosingportal.com/ideal-weight-for-women/
  • It has been one year since I started this weight loss journey and it amazes me how far I've come with this website. I'm happy to say that I only need 25 more pounds to reach my goal weight, The reason I decided to post now is because I reached my mini goal yesterday of 165 pounds, this is huge for me because the last time I weighed this much I was 13 years old and I was attempting to start weight watchers. I'm hoping that by the end of the year i'll be down to my goal weight :smile:

15453106169449397445100.jpg15453106169449397445100.th.jpg
    capturemxh.png
    thumbnmail.png

estrellame.jpg
    estrellame.th.jpg
    weight 168 pounds

dsc03502l.jpg
    dsc03502l.th.jpg
    dsc03516k.jpg
    dsc03516k.th.jpg

hopefully that's right...tired tonight :) And congrats!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    It has been one year since I started this weight loss journey and it amazes me how far I've come with this website. I'm happy to say that I only need 25 more pounds to reach my goal weight, The reason I decided to post now is because I reached my mini goal yesterday of 165 pounds, this is huge for me because the last time I weighed this much I was 13 years old and I was attempting to start weight watchers. I'm hoping that by the end of the year i'll be down to my goal weight :smile:

15453106169449397445100.jpg15453106169449397445100.th.jpg
    capturemxh.pngthumbnmail.png

estrellame.jpgestrellame.th.jpg
    weight 168 pounds

dsc03502l.jpgdsc03502l.th.jpg
    dsc03516k.jpgdsc03516k.th.jpg

Congrats! You look great!
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member

Way to go! Wonderful work...a super high five out to ya!
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    You look great and deservedly so :smile:
  • rachelrox81
    rachelrox81 Posts: 26 Member
    Awesome! You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • thank you :smile:
    thanks for helping with the photos ladycomix and NeuroticVirgo (:
  • TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing your progress. You reaching your goal is inspiration for me to stick with it until I get to where I want to be.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    thank you :smile:
    thanks for helping with the photos ladycomix and NeuroticVirgo (:

welcome :)
  • That's amazing! I hope to get down to where you are currently by the beginning of March 2012! So thanks for the inspiration! Keep going as you have been and you will achieve your goal; congrats!
  • Awesome job! No doubt you are going to reach your goal!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Awesome and inspiring!! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    That is awesome!! Keep up the good work, you look fantastic
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Congrats!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    awesome job!! Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!