On a Fat Burner.

Options
So After a month Of starting to eat healthy I restarted MFP and It has helped me a lot. With work I havent been able to get my Cardio in as much as I wanted and Since I work at Burger King and I have a nasty habit of snacking on a chicken Tender I decided to try something different. When I use to work out at the gym I use to be on a fat burner and it helped a few years ago. Now Since I dont go to the gym I went to WalMart and got a Fat Burner Called VPX Meltdown. It burns fat up to 6 hours and let me tell you. I noticed I lost quite a bit of fat and noticed some changes. I am trying hard to quit snacking on chicken tenders and snack on maybe some croutons or a PB&J Sandwhich instead. In 3 weeks I lost 7 lbs and I noticed I lost some fat around my stomach and my arms. I am able to see the veins in my arms again and they are popping out and becoming vascular. I get my cardio and my gymless workouts down twice a week on my days off and That helps alot as well. Best $20 dollars I spent in a long time.

Replies

• PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed that any of that stuff actually works. By the way, snacking on croutons? Isn't that bread and oil? Not exactly the healthy choice.

Good luck.