Hello Everyone!!! Hope to meet you !!

Options
Hello everyone I am new here starting today! I used to belong to my calorie counter and that site has to many problems... So I found it here! So far so good!

To let you know a bit about me, I am 28 years old Happily Married Mother of 2 (3). My husband had 3 kids when I met him I consider them mine as well, then we had 2 together. Their ages are 15, 13, 8, 5 and 20 months. 4 girls and 1 boy !! When I met my hubby I was a slender active waitress I weighed 125 lbs... Yeah I got comfy and pregnant twice and then I got to my highest weight of 181lbs. My doctor said that if I didnt change the way I was eating that I would have diabetes... So I changed I quit drinking pop which I would drink two 2 liters a day! And not so healthy foods... I started the South Beach diet on September 1 2008 now today I am just counting calories and watching the things I eat I am now 157.6 pounds !!! So my goal is 130-140 lbs!! I am getting closer.. I was stuck in the 160s for a while but finally it just dropped we had alot of stress this christmas vacation!

I hope to help some as well as have others help me in my journey to be healthy again!
I love to try new recipies so if you have any great ones send them my way!! Any tips or advise would be wonderful as well!!!

Thank you all and I cant wait to get to know you all!!!

Crystal

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new here starting today! I used to belong to my calorie counter and that site has to many problems... So I found it here! So far so good!

To let you know a bit about me, I am 28 years old Happily Married Mother of 2 (3). My husband had 3 kids when I met him I consider them mine as well, then we had 2 together. Their ages are 15, 13, 8, 5 and 20 months. 4 girls and 1 boy !! When I met my hubby I was a slender active waitress I weighed 125 lbs... Yeah I got comfy and pregnant twice and then I got to my highest weight of 181lbs. My doctor said that if I didnt change the way I was eating that I would have diabetes... So I changed I quit drinking pop which I would drink two 2 liters a day! And not so healthy foods... I started the South Beach diet on September 1 2008 now today I am just counting calories and watching the things I eat I am now 157.6 pounds !!! So my goal is 130-140 lbs!! I am getting closer.. I was stuck in the 160s for a while but finally it just dropped we had alot of stress this christmas vacation!

I hope to help some as well as have others help me in my journey to be healthy again!
    I love to try new recipies so if you have any great ones send them my way!! Any tips or advise would be wonderful as well!!!

Thank you all and I cant wait to get to know you all!!!

Crystal
  • hollymires
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will love it here....it is the greatest site I have found! Good luck with your weight loss...you are pretty close!

smiley-happy093.gif

Holly
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    1233.gif
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Thank You everyone!!

How do I add my ticker at the end of my post like you guys have?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ha I figured it out Thanks !!!:blushing:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you have lost and good luck on what you are gonna lose! You can do it and MFP is a great place to be!! You can find everything you want to know on here. I have "met" some great people and they all support you in your journey! It's great to have you here!