What's your treat??

Options
It's Friday tomorrow and that means treat night for me. For my weekly treat I have a bag of maltesers (187 cals) over and above my usual food for the day.

What's your weekly treat...if you have one that is :smile:

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Take-way night is a Friday night, so we eat junk. I also sneak down to the little shop and buy some lollies!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have a small Ice cream cone. ( Edy's choco-chip)
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    A glass of wine or if I'm really in need of a treat, the Florentine pizza from Domino's! Yum!
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My treat is Brio Grädd Original. It's toffee. 11 pices = 100 kcal :) I eat them when I'm in need of a treat(like when I have my period), since chocolate is banned for this month and untill Christmas.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have a shop around the corner from my house that sells the most delicious chicken & chips in town. Every Wednesday night we have it after my daughters badminton lesson. It used to be a treat for her but now it's become mine :)
  • katinka13
    Options
    i don't believe in treats. i eat and drink everything i like in moderate serving sizes.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't have a treat night. I pretty much just make sure I don't go over my cals with whatever I eat. However, I think I should cut down and maybe make saturday the "treat night", not to go over my calories but to eat things like choc or pizza. Lol
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, Saturday and usually Sunday. Exercise like hell during the day to keep under cals though. Each to his own eh?
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Parisian Macaroons mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pure indulgence!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Friday is Pizza night. That's my treat for the week.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    on my spike day I eat mars, diam bars, pizza, pb&j sammies ....the lot. Looking forward to my Saturday!
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    I'm phasing out treat night, as well. I like a glass of wine in the evening, and I do count it. I also love dark chocolate, and a little bit goes a long way, so as long as I can have those two things fairly frequently, I don't feel deprived. Though I tend to order whatever I like when I go out to eat, I only eat until I'm satisfied. I guess that would be considered a 'treat', especially because it doesn't happen that often anymore!
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, Saturday and usually Sunday. Exercise like hell during the day to keep under cals though. Each to his own eh?
    . Agreed! I exercise double on days I drink. Lol
  • minnie22
    Options
    I have a treat most nights lol, but my main one is take away on Friday's or Saturday's
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My life is one big treat LOL Ice cream every day. Spike day 5,000 calories of goodness........pizza, donuts, candy, twinkies etc.
  • Teddyaderwich
    Teddyaderwich Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My Daily treat is a cappuccino - just the perfect way to start the day - and thanks to the joys of Starbucks I can have a skinny tall cappuccino with sugar free hazelnut syrup - tastes so good would never know it's only got around 60cals - real sweet indulgence and the milk fills me up.
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Yup me too! I know that a Friday is off day and I usually exercise in the morning and find I have more energy then so usually burn more calories. I try staying away from cocktails and stick to Vodka and diet 7up...then I can have more!

Nothing wrong with having a treat at all...all you goody two shoes!!! As long as you are under your goal for the day, which I always am! :wink:
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i don't believe in treats. i eat and drink everything i like in moderate serving sizes.

^This but I also try to eat healthy most of the time I just don't deprive myself when it comes to treats as long as I stay under / within my calorie goal.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't have a treat day. I just have a treat when I feel like it, as long as I can fit it into my cals. I don't believe in making anything off limits (completely or on all but one day), just use common sense.
  • hanky1
    Options
    A 'healthy' treat for me is a low cal hot choc and alpen light bar (choc and orange, mmm). Have these during the week when I fancy

A 'non-healthy' treat for me is at the weekend.. maybe some red wine, meal out, chinese takeaway etc! Trying to not 'blow everything' with these treats though and make up for it during the week!

Oh, and I looooovvveeeee chocolate!