Zombies, Werewolves, or Vampires?

Options

Replies

• jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Vamps for sure.. Ever seen zombie cereal, no. But you got Count Chocula.and Fruit Brute!
  • edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :0) watcher......

I love the idea of all that ancient wisdom and secrets.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Vamps were my first love out of the three. Started with The Lost Boys movie followed shortly by the Interview with a Vampire series back in high school. The Twighlight series is a bit too angsty for my taste but I've read all the books and seen all the movies so I'm as much of a sucker as most of the female population these days.

Used to hate Zombies but I can't get enough of them now - especially the funny ones like Shaun of the Dead and the kick-*kitten* ones like the Resident Evil series.

Werewolves were never that interesting to me but I've recently had my mind changed by the True Blood books/series and the books by MaryJanice Davidson. Alcide is a total hotty!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want to be a zombie when I grow up
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    definitely vamp. vampires always have money, wolves are typically poor, and zombies give me nightmares!

Where did you get this theory? Twilight?

Werewolves all the way. Unless we're talking Buffy 'verse and Spike vs Oz, because Spike is the vampire I love, and Oz looked like a monkey...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Been a huge fan of zombies since I was a kid, back before it was cool.

Vampires aren't monsters anymore. They're just for little girls to date. They've basically become Ken dolls.

Werewolves are alright.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Unless we're talking Buffy 'verse and Spike vs Oz, because Spike is the vampire I love, and Oz looked like a monkey...

Umm. TAKE THAT BACK.

I have an unholy love of Seth Green.

(although I also have one for Spike.) (And Giles.)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh one of each....

Im equal opportunity
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    None of the above? There's nothing sexy about something that wants to kill me. Vampires are only sexy to other vampires.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Unless we're talking Buffy 'verse and Spike vs Oz, because Spike is the vampire I love, and Oz looked like a monkey...

Umm. TAKE THAT BACK.

I LOVE Seth Green and I love Oz, but they didn't do so hot with his werewolf suit...
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im down with the centaur! Save a horse ride a centaur!!! And you know the old saying hung like a ...........................
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I don't know who Alcide is.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Umm. TAKE THAT BACK.

I LOVE Seth Green and I love Oz, but they didn't do so hot with his werewolf suit...

but... he was such a fuzzly lil elf!

i think this question has to do with which universe you prefer. though i do tend to be a werewolf fanatic. there is a metric sh!ttone of werewolf gay lit and i am a sucker for all of it!! vamps tend to go really angsty, though i say this having published a vampire short story. basically, i love them all and finding your own voice for ledgends that have been around for thousands of years can be very rewarding.

.... and Giles is hot.

... as are all of the Winchesters.

ok i'm done now.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I will watch Twilight movies once & that is it! Lol No offense but glittery vampires, really? No!, just no. Lol & I'm a fan of werewolves looking scary! Oh & Kristen Stewart gets on my nerves! Ugh! I like Alice & her weird little boyfriend. Lol

True Blood <3 Eric, Bill & Alcide...mmm yes please! =p

I love Zombie movies & yes it makes me think about what it would be like if it ever happened. I am so ready! Lol Who's with me? Lets kill some damn zombies!!

I didnt need to read any further after reading this!! we're related. lol!! I have seen the 3 Twilight movies all exactly once, I couldn't deal with the cheesiness or the glittery-ness and I swear I can't help but truly dislike Kristen Stewart for not being able to complete a sentence and always look like she has a migraine. just ugh!!!

Where's Angel?? I loved him.

True Blood --->>I've loved me some Eric and Alcide since they were just characters in books I read... yum.. I hope they bring in a character named Quinn, he is supposed to be quite delicious also...

And well, after watching Zombie Land enough times, I think I have the rules down and I'm ready to blow some heads off zombies! *checks shotgun* yep, let's go.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    This always cracks me up.

If a Real Vampire/Werewolf/Zombie came to feed on you... You would not be in love....You would *kitten* your pants

hahaha :laugh:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    vampires are by far more interesting to me, books like 'lestat' and 'interview with the vampire' by anne rice initiated my fascination and just various other authors' different take on these creatures makes this by far my most favorite out of the three, plus movies like underworld, van helsing etc

however, world war z definitely got my wheels turning on zombies as well, especially resident evil, the game and the movie, and movies like planet terror etc
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    This always cracks me up.

If a Real Vampire/Werewolf/Zombie came to feed on you... You would not be in love....You would *kitten* your pants

hahaha :laugh:

now wait a minute... vampires and werewolves do not always want to eat you in the not-fun way. :laugh:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    werewolves if we're talking about jacob black - taylor lautner. omg those abs! lol