Options
2»

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Make sure you go on the tea cup ride.

The Dumbo ride is way better.

It's not. Please do not turn this into a thread of lies.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    The Haunted Manshion!!!!!!!!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

:mad:
  • shiroosh111
    Options

hahaha, you could fit in the Dumbo ride? :P
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

:mad:

Can you feel the love tonight?
    The peace the evening brings
    The world, for once, in perfect harmony
    With all its living things
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Well you could always stay home where you can be strict and know the exact calorie count if everything you eat....
    Hey .... Now that you have an extra ticket you won't be needing... (wink, wink)

Don't sweat it girlfriend, I would be much more worried about the sodium in the food than the calories at this point. See if you can order kids portions or split with someone, the portions killed me during my last vaca, and I'm so frugal I wouldn't just throw out the other half of my meals and are them as leftovers and felt worse after my vacation was over! You trend to find you won't be physically able to eat like you used to!
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    WOW lucky you ... This is going to be a great day for you so if I was you i would forget the logging throughout the day and then maybe that night in bed add the food on your mobile ? The best thing would be to bring your own food in.. one you can control what you eat, and two it will be a hell of a lot cheaper ! :-)
    if you do end up eating inside, staying away from burgers / chips the obvious fatty things, and try to do jacket pots with beans ??
    You will walk tons and great exercise, but dont let this be an excuse for a pig out :-)
    HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN xxxxxx
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm lucky enough to live within 3 hours of Disney World and go there several times a year, but this is the first time I've been concerned about what I eat while I'm there. I'll try to make relatively healthy choices and not let counting calories ruin my fun :)
  • KellyS0828
    KellyS0828 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just came back from Disney World. I walked around the resort I stayed at every day as well as used the gym available at the resort to try and stay on track.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I just started using this site this past Monday and am so far doing really well. However, I am slightly concerned because I'm going to be at Disney World this Saturday and do not want to get off track so soon. Does anyone have any tips on eating healthy in the parks? Also, I'm assuming I can count all of the walking towards my exercise (and get some extra calories), but I'm not sure how to log it. I don't want to spend my whole day checking my watch every time we start walking. I'm thinking of logging 30% of the time we spend in the parks as walking at a leisurely pace...

Hey! allow yourself to have some fun! just don't overdo the eating...you're going to be walking around and burning a lot of energy!!

My number one advice is to make sure you've downloaded the MyfitnessPal App!!! IT's my lifesaver!!
  • You'll burn through 4,000 calories just by walking and breathing. Anything else you do will add to that.

That number is way too high.

Basically, feel free to log a portion of the time that you're there as 'leisure walking', try to keep to your portions/diet, come prepared with snacks/lunch just in case, drink water, and don't eat the whole thing of (insert bad for you food here). If you end up getting something, have a few bites and pass it on.

You'll do fine..