FINALLY!!!

Options
I just had to post, alot of you know I have been having a hard time getting back on track with the exercise i need. Well this morning, FINALLY I DID IT!! I did my workout video for the first time since I came back to MFP!! I had to share this cause I was so down on myself for not doing it. I actually did the entire video. Last couple times i did it i only did half so i did make some positive progress today. Thanks for letting share my accomplishment!! You guys are the best and thanks for all the encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just had to post, alot of you know I have been having a hard time getting back on track with the exercise i need. Well this morning, FINALLY I DID IT!! I did my workout video for the first time since I came back to MFP!! I had to share this cause I was so down on myself for not doing it. I actually did the entire video. Last couple times i did it i only did half so i did make some positive progress today. Thanks for letting share my accomplishment!! You guys are the best and thanks for all the encouragement:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is so great!!
    54534436.gif
  • amccarville
    Options
    great job!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • slim1day
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
    I was in the same boat as you for awhile. Today my husband and I are joining a 24 hour fitness gym. Having a partner doing the exercises with me will help me alot. It also shows that he is willing to help support me with my journey of weight lose. He has a few pounds to lose, maybe 10 lbs, on the other hand I have about 90 lbs to go. Support from family is so important . It's a big encouragement.
    Good . Wishing you all a very successful year .
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg
    You have every reason to be proud. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • heatherrose
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the positive attitude and when your feeling down turn to your friends on MFP! We are all cheering for each other! YEAH!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    CONGRATS
    thats way awesome :flowerforyou: