COMFUSE IS IT JUST ME?

HI EVERYONE, I FIGURE I POST THIS EVERYTIME I GO ON A DIET AND TRY TO EAT MORE HEALTHY, DO EXERCISE AND WHATCH WHAT I EAT AND THE HOLE NINE YARDS TO GET IN SHAPE AND REACH MY GOAL........... I FEEL EXTREMELY TIRED PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY. MY LEGS I AM ALWAYS SUFFER FROM MIGRANE HEADACHE BUT I REALIZE IS MORE NOW AND HAVE VERY HARD TIME MAKING THROW THE DAY..............NOT TO MANTION THAT I DO HOUSECLEANING SO IT MAKES IT SO MUCH HARDED TO MAKE THROW THE DAY.
IDK IF ANYONE ELSE SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME ISSUES OR IS IT JUST ME??? CAN IT BE THAT I AM NOT DOING THINGS RIGHT. *********** ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APRECIATE*******

6540321.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    the same key that turns caps lock on? also turns it off....

that said, sounds like perhaps you may not be getting enough calories? malnutrition can cause fatigue and muscle pains.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    I felt that way at first. But I now look back and see that it was all the caffeine and junk I was putting into my body. Make sure you are getting in plenty of water and are eating at least 1200 calories a day.
  • If you can open up your food diary for us to check out, it would be a great help so we can see whats going on nutrition wise. Also, make sure you are having at least 2 litres of water a day. You may need more if you are active. Dehydration can cause migraine headaches as well as fatigue,
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Well it can totally depend on what you eat, and when. Your body is tired and it's telling you something needs to change, usually dietary...
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    If you can open up your food diary for us to check out, it would be a great help so we can see whats going on nutrition wise. Also, make sure you are having at least 2 litres of water a day. You may need more if you are active. Dehydration can cause migraine headaches as well as fatigue,

Thankz everyone my food dairy is open I don't have it private, And yes I drink alot of water always!!!!

6540321.png
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    No need to yell.....I can hear just fine toots.....

May want to check on your thyroid also......as well as your caloric intake and if your getting enough to compensate for the calories your burning....

Are you drinking enough water?? Check your sugars......

It really could be a lot of different things
  • Getting enough rest is just as important as eating healthy and exercising. Are you doing that? If so, you may want to visit your doctor. Being tired all the time could indicate a health issue. I don't mean to alarm you but it's best to be sure.
  • I felt the same way at first, but once I got all the crap flushed outta my system (will take a week or 2), I felt great! Now if I eat candy, ect, I feel that way, but if I stay on the healthy side of things, I feel great! You will get there, just keep eating healthy foods (hopefully you are doing that) and drink water, water, water!!
  • lanenalatina
    No need to yell.....I can hear just fine toots.....

May want to check on your thyroid also......as well as your caloric intake and if your getting enough to compensate for the calories your burning....

Are you drinking enough water?? Check your sugars......

It really could be a lot of different things

I am not yelling!!! Sorry for doing the post all on caps I figure it would be easy to read!!!

6540321.png
  • lanenalatina
    Getting enough rest is just as important as eating healthy and exercising. Are you doing that? If so, you may want to visit your doctor. Being tired all the time could indicate a health issue. I don't mean to alarm you but it's best to be sure.

Thankz for the advice I do have a Doctors apointment coming up soon so I will make sure I will bring this issue up to him!!!!

6540321.png
  • lanenalatina
    I felt the same way at first, but once I got all the crap flushed outta my system (will take a week or 2), I felt great! Now if I eat candy, ect, I feel that way, but if I stay on the healthy side of things, I feel great! You will get there, just keep eating healthy foods (hopefully you are doing that) and drink water, water, water!!

thankz for ur advice, and yes I drinke lots of water, water, water :laugh:

6540321.png
  • Let me make sure I understand the question first. You go on a diet and exercise and you have less energy throughout the day. You are feeling tired doing normal things (housecleaning) Is that right?

I can only guess, but it seems to me that you might need to look at the foods you are eating and how many calories you are getting. I know that, for a lot of people "watching what I eat" actually means "cutting back to ridiculously low amounts" in an attempt to lose weight.

Ex: once upon a time I would try to "eat healthier" and that meant switching to a yogurt for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and a side salad for dinner. I would lose weight, but be worn out, tired, cranky, and starving. Once I started doing research and making sure I was getting enough calories and nutrient rich foods, my energy levels *increased* and I was able to lose weight and keep it off.

Good luck to you!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    If this is real...YOU JUST GAVE ME A HEADACHE TRYING TO READ THIS...
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    You diary didn't come up as public for me. You may want to check those settings again. As some have stated you may not be eating enough. There is a reason this site suggests 1Lb/Week for your weight loss goal. It could also be that you are eating the wrong foods, that is, ones that don't have a lots of vitamins and minerals that you need. Or perhaps you have cut out way to much protein. I know when I don't get at least 100 grams a day of protein I have less energy as well, especially exercising.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member

I am not yelling!!! Sorry for doing the post all on caps I figure it would be easy to read!!!

For future reference, studies have shown that people read "normal" text much more easily then all caps. Good luck!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Your profile is set as private so cannot access your diary. You need to be eating at least 1200 calories a day or your body will go into starvation mode and will store fat rather than lose it, if you are doing lots of exercise as well you may need to eat more than 1200 calories a day.

good luck

P.S. If you are wondering why people are saying you are shouting it is because it is an etiquette thing when online in chat rooms or forums et cetera typing in capitals is classed as shouting.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member

Thank you!! My thoughts exactly!!
  • lanenalatina

Thank you!! My thoughts exactly!!

I get the hint
  • lanenalatina
    Your profile is set as private so cannot access your diary. You need to be eating at least 1200 calories a day or your body will go into starvation mode and will store fat rather than lose it, if you are doing lots of exercise as well you may need to eat more than 1200 calories a day.

good luck

P.S. If you are wondering why people are saying you are shouting it is because it is an etiquette thing when online in chat rooms or forums et cetera typing in capitals is classed as shouting.

Thankz for advice, And yes I get the hint!!! People can be rude I swear!!! I didn't mean to do it all caps or to give anyone a headache. They all acting like I did it just to annoyed them
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    That's right, sounds like you aren't eating enough.....its not starve or eat out of a trough....there is a middle ground that you are looking for.