Making the Cut?

Options
Has anyone tried Jillian Micheals "Making the Cut?" I'm planning on starting it tomorrow. I know it's going to be hard, but hopefully worth it. If you have any advice or suggestions, please send it my way.

Replies

• hwilliams519
    Options
    Has anyone tried Jillian Micheals "Making the Cut?" I'm planning on starting it tomorrow. I know it's going to be hard, but hopefully worth it. If you have any advice or suggestions, please send it my way.
  • deamarie
    Options
    I did it and it is really good. Be prepared to look a little silly though. Are you doing it at home or at a gym? Lots of people at my gym (although they already know I am nuts) stopped and asked me if I was trying to kill myself! Quite funny! Idid not use her meal plan because I found it was a little complicated...Lots of cooking with ingredients I have never heard of. I used her fitness program in combination with South Beach and was successful. Good luck!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I bought her book "Making the Cut" but just got it the other day. Then I realized it is for you when you only have 10-20 pounds to lose. I still have 55 more so I am going to start reading "Winning by Losing" by Jillian. Then I will start on the next one. I hope it is good.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Well I haven't used some of those ingredients either. And I am a very pciky eater. For the meals that I didn't think I would like, or didn't have all the ingredients, I broke it down to the basics. Was it a protein item, carb, whatever, and changed it to something that I would like. That way I would be more likely to stick to the menu.

I'm doing the workouts at home.
  • deamarie
    Options
    As long as you keep your eating clean you will be just fine. Have fun! Keep me posted. You might convince me to jump back on that bandwagon after P90X!