30DS starting 10/01/11

Options
2»

Replies

• thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh my! That is insane. Would you feel like doing it at 6:30 at night?

I don't know yet, I think I might try the 330 am or 630pm. what do you all think?

Its a terrific energy booster imo so if you think you can manage in the morning, I say go for it.
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    i signed up to start with another group this week and just did not have time to start day 1 yet so I would love to join this group. Starting the beginning of the month is better for me. I can go ahead and plan my workout times and get everything else done before then. I already have the video and the weights so im ready to go. No excuses this time around.
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    i signed up to start with another group this week and just did not have time to start day 1 yet so I would love to join this group. Starting the beginning of the month is better for me. I can go ahead and plan my workout times and get everything else done before then. I already have the video and the weights so im ready to go. No excuses this time around.

To add: I usually get up at 6:15 every morning to make it to work by 7:30. I will now be getting up at 5:45 to add in this workout since I know I have my daughter and get lazy in the afternoons after work!
  • ML1020
    Options

To add: I usually get up at 6:15 every morning to make it to work by 7:30. I will now be getting up at 5:45 to add in this workout since I know I have my daughter and get lazy in the afternoons after work!

My goal is to get up and do this at 5:30am. I'm hoping it gives me the energy I need to get through my work day!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I tried to start my own group like this but apparently my title was not eye catching enough lol I started it last night (at 9pm -_-) but am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so will probably be "restarting" it on Monday, Count me in :)
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options

My goal is to get up and do this at 5:30am. I'm hoping it gives me the energy I need to get through my work day!
    I've been getting up at 4:30am and start with a 3 min run on the treadmill 5.0mph the I jump on the 30DS then I run for another 20 mins depending on how many cals I burned - aiming for 400 or better
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    How about October Shredders? Goofy I know. Told ya'll I am not good at this. haha

I have finished the spreadsheet and will create another group for pictures, measurements, achievements, etc. Yay! I can't wait!!!
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    I'm in! I started a few days ago, but I'll keep going since I'm not sure when I'll hit level 3.
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. I did it in March for 30 days and combined it with running. I saw great results! I need to lose that last 15 lbs to hit goal and I think 30DS could be it!! :) I usually get up at 5 to get ready for work but will switch to 4:30ish to fit it in. That way everyone else is still in bed and I have no reason not to do it!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in if it's not too late. I have done this before but never finished it. I would love to finish it this time
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Okay Ladies and Gentleman, I will be creating our new forum today with the guidelines and the spreadsheet. We are 4 days out from beginning the shred. I am so excited.
  • Leola2011
    Options
    Great! I just rec'd my DVD this weekend and previewed it last night. We can do this!
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay! Just tell me where to find the group because I'm sometimes challenged with these message boards. :) Still need to measure. What do I measure...waist, hips, what else?
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Waist, hips, bust, neck, arms, thighs. Blegh!!!!
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • enigma2546
    Options
    i just bought a trailer and we are renovating it, along with baby sitting a 2 year old monday to friday 8-5, along side my four month old, packing, shopping & curves every day at 6. 6am may be to late for me even lol