A kinda NSV..

Options
Ok, so Im not sure if this counts, but I have went a week without a fountain soda of any kind!!!!

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It absolutely does; great job!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    For sure! Awesome progress!!!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! I HAVE PRETTY MUCH GIVEN UP ON SODA....... I WAS DRINKING ABOUT 4-6 CANS A DAY NOW I ALLOW MYSELF ONE OR TWO ON THE WEEKENDS
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    that is a major achievment !! WTG !!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    That IS great!!! Every little bit you do really counts!! :D
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I dont know what a fountain soda is..
    So i guess iv kind of gone my whole life without one lol..

BUT never the less it seems everyone on this post is saying its a huge achievement!
    So congrats!! ^-^
  • Kalverson2
    Options
    That is a great acheivement!! I find it difficult to give up my Sweet Tea!!!
  • blueeyedangelar
    blueeyedangelar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome acheivement and i feel really bad right now because I just sent my boyfriend to get me a diet coke.....which I havent had in like 2 weeks ! LOL :tongue:

@ Kristie I make unsweet tea and add Truvia (healther then slenda) If Sam and the kids want sweet tea they can add their own sugar.......carry Truvia packets with you and order unwseet tea from McDonalds. It will take awhile to get used. I cant stand the sweetness of McDonalds sweet tea anymore. :sick:
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I only live two blocks from the gas station, so I used to get 1-2 a day! So yeah this is a big deal for me:bigsmile: