My name is Mj & I am new!

Options
Hi, I am a wife and mother of four children. I am 38 and a full time student in college right now. I have struggled with my weight since I was about 8 or 9 years old. The most weight I have ever lost was about 36 pounds. I really want to change my body. As I am getting older, I notice how absolutely uncomfortable carrying the extra 150 pounds really is.

Also, my family and I are going to Disneyland in December (the 26th). I have been a few times before, but I really don't want to carry this weight around with me. I want to feel comfortable riding the rides and walking around.

Another thing, I am basically an online student. I am mostly sedentary. I absolutely hate exercise, but have told myself that when I lose 20-30 pounds that I am going to start exercising.

I am looking for weight loss buddies, too. I think we can all use the support! :happy:

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    welcome..feel free to add me if you want :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome....feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!! MFP is great for tracking your food and learning new information!!!
    Good luck and once again...Welcome!!
  • FitterSlimMe
    FitterSlimMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!:smile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm relatively new also (less than a month). So far I love this site. Feel free to add me if you want.:flowerforyou: