Replies

• FitterSlimMe
    FitterSlimMe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Apple slices dipped in a bit of peanutbutter - my new comfort food. Yum
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing in the world. I love the Peanut Butter & Co. flavors!!!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I do love it but haven't eaten any since being on MFP, it just costs too many calories. Once in a while for a treat I suppose I'd have it but on 1200 calories a day I just can't afford for it to make a regular appearance!

ditto! ..and I do love pb. I used to have it every day for lunch.
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ::drools::
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: PEANUT BUTTER :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!

My son loves it just as much as I do. We can eat it by the spoonful :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    It's good, don't get me wrong but I only have it 1x a week since it's no big deal to me. Should actually have it more since I can never hit my fat quota, I'm always way under.

Kraft Light 80 cals!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Yes I DO!!!!!!!!!!! I eat it every morning with an apple.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    when you have worked off a pile of calories, and are done with dinner and find you still need 3-400 more, its just a few spoonfulls of peanut butter and your done! easy and not as bad as say a bowl of ice cream.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people not on MFP love peanut butter.

Also random - my daughter, who now has a school age son, was asking me for lunch ideas for him. I said a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and an apple. She said "OMG, that's what you used to give us every day!!", as if it were a bad thing. I answered "Not every day, once in a while I made a tuna sandwich or something". Then she said, "Oh yeah, I always traded those.".

Peanut butter. Cheap, healthy, delicious. What's not to love?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    when you have worked off a pile of calories, and are done with dinner and find you still need 3-400 more, its just a few spoonfulls of peanut butter and your done! easy and not as bad as say a bowl of ice cream.

ice cream isn't bad, it's quite awesome
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just have to eat it! Absolutely love it!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Adams No Stir Creamy. I can have nutella maybe twice a year. It's just a little too sweet and rich for me.
  • fitterdancer
    Options

I love this! My dad gives me funny looks every time I have it though, he isn't convinced.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Good God, I wish I'd never tried this. I can eat apples and peanut butter all day! I don't, but man alive, it's amazing.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is yummy.. but almond butter is to die for!!! I :heart: the Barney Butter brand of almond butter!!!!! My kids love it more than peanut butter!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi! One thing I LOVE to do with my peanut butter is put one tablespoon in with Chobani honey (super protein snack) and it is like eating more peanut butter than you actually get to eat... so good.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Hi! One thing I LOVE to do with my peanut butter is put one tablespoon in with Chobani honey (super protein snack) and it is like eating more peanut butter than you actually get to eat... so good.

OMG! Why didn't I think of this - it sounds wonderful. People think I'm goofy when I spread PB and maple syrup on a whole grain waffle - Yum.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Big fan of peanut butter and I usually have 1 TBSP at a time which is just under 100 calories. Great on an apple, with sliced bananas on a sandwich thin, english muffins, etc. Love it. :heart:

Need to try the Peanut Butter & Co. ones. I also like nutella from time to time.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate...I'll try any nut butter once!