MFP Thursday Dare

Options

Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I refuse to do anything that would encourage my husband to dance. It's like nails on a chalkboard and he might break a hip or something.

No kidding, my husband spent about 80% of the time at our wedding reception, running around, rocking out with the \m/ devil horns and dancing waving his arms like Gumby. To slow songs. Ahh... tequila.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i dont have anyone to text.... i would but... :(
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Whenever I ask my SO anything like this he replies, "As with all of your flights of fancy, my answer is 'sure, lady.'"
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Whenever I ask my SO anything like this he replies, "As with all of your flights of fancy, my answer is 'sure, lady.'"

he might be as awesome as you.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I refuse to do anything that would encourage my husband to dance. It's like nails on a chalkboard and he might break a hip or something.

No kidding, my husband spent about 80% of the time at our wedding reception, running around, rocking out with the \m/ devil horns and dancing waving his arms like Gumby. To slow songs. Ahh... tequila.

Just about spit out my coffee!!
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options

That's funny! My hubby isn't a dancer, unless he gets a LOT of alcohol in him.
  • krash999
    Options
    ok so i decided to send to my best friend..... and all she sent back was a ?... the funny thing is we go to zumba class together and we are supposed to go tonight..... so it looks like we are going dancin tonight..... :)
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Just about spit out my coffee!!

Now that is a much better description of my reaction reading it!!! lmao!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I did it.

So far I got nothing... he is probably trying to figure out if I really meant to text him or not. The man does not dance. We didn't even dance at our wedding. I finally got him to dance in public at his 10 year high school reunion. *sigh*
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I got three replies...lol

"Uhm dude...???"

"u pickin up chics under the bridge again?"

"I'm busy right now. Around 9 maybe"
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

lol how often do you pick up chicks under bridges? ha ha
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Usually once an hour...
  • krash999
    Options

Usually once an hour...

ive found that picking up chicks has gotten easier as i have gotten in a little better shape.... it is still kinda dificult though.... they like to squirm and wiggle and scream and yell too much... :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I googled a random person's cell number (a real estate agent) and sent it.. waiting... :laugh:
    "who is this?"

hmm... to make up a story or not....

LOL I went with a "? Gasp! :("
    and a reply of "???"

And finally finished with an "ok. ok. Maybe next time. I know you're busy n all. xoxo"

HAHAHA I am so easily amused.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are so funny!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Husband replied with "dancing?" He might of been correcting my spelling (dancin') Hmmmm

BFF replied with "when & where?" She never disappoints LOL
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I got "Today?"
  • mommared53
    Options
    This thread is so funny! I love reading the replies you all are receiving. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend or hubby to send the text to. Considering sending a text to my little sis in Illinois. I'm in Washington State. :laugh:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    "Sure, why wait til Friday?"
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I mean... i am pretty horrible. I will reply to wrong number texts. I will fully set up get togethers and what not LOL
    i waited forever for you and you left me hanging now i remember you
  • mommared53
    Options
    Ok, I just sent the text to my sister. It'll be funny to see how she responds. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: