So cold!!!

Options
K, is anyone else experiencing this? I just can't get warm since I've started upping my exercise. I sweat when I workout but a few hours later I'm borderline hypothermic...what gives??

Replies

• DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I run at night.. and before bed I'm sporting a hoodie and sweat pants because I'm so cold! I hope that's normal.. lol
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    I'm the same
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    maybe you have a low iron? "/
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Same for me. Constantly freezing cold. I do take an iron supplement (when I remember), but haven't really noticed that making a difference. I might try taking it more reguarly and see if that helps. thanksx
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    lower weight. It happens to me all the time. I'm scared for the winter. I'm wearing boots, wool socks, tank top, shirt, sweatshirt, north face fleece, and jeans, and I'm freezing. It's not even cold out today either... it's 48, but I know i'll be shivering. Dang Wisconsin weather and being thin =[ ! We don't have fat to keep us warm lol
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm hadn't thought of the iron, perhaps I'll give that a try. Thanks!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Same thing happens to me. Im always hot. A few hours after a hard workout, im freezing. I thought it was all the water I was drinking or something.
  • jewels68
    Options
    I've lost almost 100 pounds and was always hot. Now I too am freezing all the time. Thought it was I was old. lol
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    me too always cold my hubby has been picking on me the last few weeks for walking around in a hoodie. Its not supper cold here yet but I know its coming and so not looking forward to it at all.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    consider having a physical & blood panel done just to be sure that everything is fine first
    Hmmmm hadn't thought of the iron, perhaps I'll give that a try. Thanks!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    My first summer of volleyball after losing a ton of weight, my hands/fingers were cold if the weather wasn't 20+ or warmer. Back in the day we'd be outside in 0-5+, even when it was starting to snow, hittin the ball around. We'd have routines of rolling the snow into a huge ball off the beach court, the day after it snowed, and still play in October/April despite the cold weather.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    less weight to warm you :)

I'm always cold too!