15/20lbs Gone By Dec 1st!!!! (Awesome Possums)

Options
13»

Replies

• ellenrose25
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 by December 1st! Only question is: how time consuming is this challenge going to be? I'm in architecture school and I barely have any time for myself so fitting in workouts is tough... I really want this though!
  • meglomaniac87
    Options
    Awesome goal! My family has an annual thanksgiving football game and the last few years I've been getting less athletic and fatter. So I have a similar goal of being at (or farther than!) 20 lbs lost by then.
    I want to be in the group, but my goal date is November 22 as I am going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving. Want to be at 140 by then.
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. Definitely have more than 20 lbs to lose but this would help keep me accountable. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that when I joined MFP I weighed 191.8 and now am back up to 194.
  • meglomaniac87
    Options
    I accomplished something yesterday I haven't done in almost a year of working at a restaurant. I drank only water. I love sugary drinks, and I usually have tons of soda, sweat tea, or powerade. Not any longer!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • ange0628
    ange0628 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, I would be close to my goal if I could lose 20 by Dec 1, this is wonderful thank you!!!
  • reese1206
    Options
    OKAY.......STARTING SUNDAY NIGHT I WILL BE POSTING A CLOSED THREAD AND ADDING ALL YOUR NAMES TO THE NEW THREAD CALLED "AWESOME POSSUMS". I WILL BE SENDING THE LINK TO YOUR INBOX. THIS WILL THEN BE THE THREAD WE ALL REPORT TO. I WILL BE LISTING DAILY AND WEEKLY GOALS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WEIGH IN ON MONDAYS AND CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK :) LETS KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE GREAT FOR THIS CHALLENGE.....THEY HAVE TILL SAT NIGHT TO SIGN UP. THIS WILL THEN BE CLOSED.
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    Awesome, can't wait!
  • katecon88
    Options
    I'd love to join if there is still room!
  • reese1206
    Options
    I have my 15 members for this group. Thank you. I will be doing another challenge in DEC :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Damn girl, you got the word out quick... I didn't check in yesterday and now your full!? Well, I guess if you lose someone or have room for one more keep me in mind. Good Luck everyone:drinker:
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want in on this challenge too. Caly will be 1 on Dec 14, I'd love to lose 10-15 lbs by then!!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Count me in!!! I just met my first goal and my second is to lose another 20 by December 1--so this challenge is perfect for me. When I reach that goal, I'll be halfway home.

Love all of the positive people on MFP. Thanks for the support gang!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    wait what? I was suppose to be in this :( I didn't make it in....now I'm sad!
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Can't wait to start!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    :bigsmile: Damn girl, you got the word out quick... I didn't check in yesterday and now your full!? Well, I guess if you lose someone or have room for one more keep me in mind. Good Luck everyone:drinker:

We can start another group ...I'm sure we won't have any problems getting involvement....But I haven't a clue how to do that!
  • StephParkSmith
    Options
    I accomplished something yesterday I haven't done in almost a year of working at a restaurant. I drank only water. I love sugary drinks, and I usually have tons of soda, sweat tea, or powerade. Not any longer!
    That's awesome! Its very tempting I know! I was a hostess for years and the first thing I would do was go grab a tall glass of free soda at the beginning of work! Keep it up :)