anyone from PA? :]

Options
add meee :] need some motivational help & just to chat. only girls please [dont worry, im not gay.] thank you :]]

Replies

• 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I asked the same thing on my status 20 mins ago :P Well if anyone doesn't mind adding guys and is from the PA area (most of my MFP buds seem to be from the west coast and texas!) add me as well :D
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh guy, here. In addition to the support on this site, I'm hoping to find locals to do stuff with. Tennis, biking, rollerblading, etc. Nearly anything fitness-related.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you but looking at your profile, that would prrobably be a bad choice on my part. Having been a binge eater for 4 years, anorexic/bulimic for 6 and now recovering while trying to lose pregnancy weight- wouldn't be smart to add someone who's actively disordered. I wish you the best and I hope you realize you don't need a fiance to tell you what he wants or needs you to look like.

Good luck.
  • turtlegirl4718
    Options
    Well, I was born and lived in Pennsylvania until my mid thirties...but now I am in Texas...lol
    My family all still lives in the Pittsburgh area.
    So, where are you all from in Pa?
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Allentown area!
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    I would love to add you but looking at your profile, that would prrobably be a bad choice on my part. Having been a binge eater for 4 years, anorexic/bulimic for 6 and now recovering while trying to lose pregnancy weight- wouldn't be smart to add someone who's actively disordered. I wish you the best and I hope you realize you don't need a fiance to tell you what he wants or needs you to look like.

Good luck.

sorry about that.i came here to change and live a healthier lifestyle. im not here to motivate others to lose weight unhealthily [not sure if u thought that that what i was doing]. well, thnx & good luck to you too, with your weight loss & congrats with the baby :]
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    sorry guys.my fiance doesn't want me adding other guys..hes kinda controlling :/
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    sellersville, pa.here :]]]
  • Goldenwoof
    Options
    sorry guys.my fiance doesn't want me adding other guys..hes kinda controlling :/

And he wants you to look like someone you're not? You've got yourself a real winner, there.

You might REALLY wanna rethink some of the choices you're making.

Best of luck to you.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

And he wants you to look like someone you're not? You've got yourself a real winner, there.

Best of luck to you.

Couldn't have said it better Goldenwoof :D Best of luck to you OP.
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options

Best of luck to you.

im not doing the weigh loss for him [just 10%], im doing 90% of it for me. but him saying he wants me to look like someone else & calling me fat is motivating me more.i cant find anyone better..guys who are 18-20 r all *kitten* where i live. plus, i love him anyways...
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    and what is OP?
  • Goldenwoof
    Options
    OP = Original Poster...the person who started the thread.
  • megz4987
    Options

Good luck.

sorry about that.i came here to change and live a healthier lifestyle. im not here to motivate others to lose weight unhealthily [not sure if u thought that that what i was doing]. well, thnx & good luck to you too, with your weight loss & congrats with the baby :]

No no, that's not at all what I thought you were doing. I just think having someone where you are with your disorder, wouldn't be a good idea for me. Triggering you could say.
    Thank you for the congratulations :)
  • megz4987
    Options

My fiancé is from that area, harleysville. We're there just about every day :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Best of luck to you.

im not doing the weigh loss for him [just 10%], im doing 90% of it for me. but him saying he wants me to look like someone else & calling me fat is motivating me more.i cant find anyone better..guys who are 18-20 r all *kitten* where i live. plus, i love him anyways...

So you're engaged to a dude who controls you, calls you fat and wants you to look like someone else simply because you can't find anyone better?! Wow.

*bangs head on desk until she knocks herself unconscious*
  • beachblondie89
    Options
    Hi! I'm from PA too!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from PA...does that count??
  • Wingmistress
    Options

*bangs head on desk until she knocks herself unconscious*

That pretty much sums up what I'm doing while reading this. Tying the knot with this one = life imprisonment. Best of luck.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

My fiancé is from that area, harleysville. We're there just about every day :)

I grew up in Skippack! Wow...small world! :)