New and Excited!

Mowens1
Mowens1 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I have about 120 lbs. to lose and I have never been so excited in my life about losing it. I have bever been one to diet but I can see that my activity level with my new job has me more sedentary than ever and I really want to look and feel better. The Biggest Loser Show has inspired me so much. My husband (Who is in no need of losing anything...except getting his heart healthier etc...) is going to be right along side of me in this venture. I love this web site and thanks to Mike! What an wonderful job! I will start tomorrow after I stock my cupboards with the right kinds of things this evening. I hope I can keep this up and I intend to do so with lots of encouragement from my friends and family as well as my God. Good luck to all of you!:smile:

Replies

• Hi! I have about 120 lbs. to lose and I have never been so excited in my life about losing it. I have bever been one to diet but I can see that my activity level with my new job has me more sedentary than ever and I really want to look and feel better. The Biggest Loser Show has inspired me so much. My husband (Who is in no need of losing anything...except getting his heart healthier etc...) is going to be right along side of me in this venture. I love this web site and thanks to Mike! What an wonderful job! I will start tomorrow after I stock my cupboards with the right kinds of things this evening. I hope I can keep this up and I intend to do so with lots of encouragement from my friends and family as well as my God. Good luck to all of you!:smile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome and good luck! You will love it here!
This discussion has been closed.