30 Day Shred Week 1- who's with me?!?

Options

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I also strongly encourage you take before photos and maybe one for each level because those are what will show you the differences that you may not be able to see on the scale and that is what will keep you motivated. I'll ask for measurements once each level and then the final results woohoo let's do this!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! Started 30DS on monday so today is day 4 for me. Super sore, but pushing through everyday so far! I will post my measurements later this evening. I wrote them all down on monday when i started but they are at home! Excited for my day 30!!!!!!!

Anyone feel free to add me!! If we do this all together we can definitely make it!! :-)
  • lauram_23
    Options
    This is my list, if I missed you please let me know!

lauram_23
    olyrose
    lilyinlove
    cstarmelissa
    misroope
    Asil76
    Catundra75
    erica79
    cindymccreary
    edejesus2011
    jbiancad
    bitsybetsy424
    Kim28NASHVILLE
    Scoo1188
    TaraTLC83
    vt2200a
    kcrojas630
    Sweetpeagrl
  • catundra75
    Options
    I guess I'll jump over to this thread and re-post my stats. I was thinking of starting on Monday, but I may end up starting this weekend to get a couple days of soreness out of the way before work Monday morning! I'll post my actual measurements very soon, but here's my weight.
    CW-168
    GW-135
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I guess I'll jump over to this thread and re-post my stats. I was thinking of starting on Monday, but I may end up starting this weekend to get a couple days of soreness out of the way before work Monday morning! I'll post my actual measurements very soon, but here's my weight.
    CW-168
    GW-135

Yea sorry, this thread seems to have been more successful haha!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday. Took pics today as I only got my camera back then.

What measurements are needed?
  • lauram_23
    Options

Hi! CW, hips, waist, bust, thigh and arms should do it:)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options

OK great. Will do this when I get home. I am moving onto level two tomorrow, one more level 1 tonight to make sure I am ready.. eep.
  • lauram_23
    Options

OK great. Will do this when I get home. I am moving onto level two tomorrow, one more level 1 tonight to make sure I am ready.. eep.

Eek good luck and congrats on keeping with it. Jill can be a b**** :mad:
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I will post my weight & measurements in the morning, my 30 days will be a little off from others because I take Wednesdays off from Shred for bootcamp but I will be doing it 5x per week
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Okay, so here are my stats. I took my measurements on Monday when I started day 1. I just finished day 4 tonight and plan on taking my measurements again when i finish day 10 and move to level 2. I am doing it straight through the 30 days without any breaks and hoping for great results!! :happy:

Weight: 195
    arms: 15"
    waist: 42"
    bust: 41"
    hips: 47"
    thighs: 26.5"
  • slainnz
    Options
    Hi, My dvd should be arriving today so i'm in. I'll post stats later when get home. Thanks for organising
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    I am going to turn this into a group and make a spreadsheet and everything so if you could all give me your measurements and the day you are starting/started that would be great! You can msg me if you don't want to post them. I also want to make sure everyone is doing it so if you could msg me or post here that you did it, you will get an x beside your name for that day. If I see no x, I will be contacting you personally! Let's do this!!! I expect to see 30 x's by your name on your last day :)

Dang, you're really serious about this...I LOVE it! I don't want to be missing ANY x's at the end :smile:

haha yes I am! I figure by motivating others, I am holding myself accountable. I can't make sure you guys are keeping up with it while I sit on my *kitten* all day lol

I love it!!! I hope I get all x's too.. :-) My first day will be tomorrow morning - I'll message your my measurements.. Thanks for motivating us all... :-)
  • yesmunoz
    Options
    Ok, So I am new to MFP and would love a challenge...Please advise where I can get more infro yesenia32munoz@yahoo.com
    Thanks a bunch!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION: For anyone who doesn't have the 30 day shred video or doesn't want to buy it....Here is a link to all 3 videos. I don't own the DVD, but after digging around I found a site that had all of them.

http://www.4shared.com/video/S0SfqmX7/30_Day_Shred_-_Level_1m4vff.html
    http://www.4shared.com/video/rlVZUNCZ/30_Day_Shred_Level_2m4vff.html
    http://www.4shared.com/video/JBPieMXy/30_Day_Shred_Level_3m4vff.html

There you go! Hope the links and video works!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    Okay chicas... So I actually got myself out of bed this morning to do the Shred.. It kicked my butt!!!! Figuratively and realistically.. :-) Jillian's encouragement and smack talk was the only thing that got me through it... Hope you are all doing well!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I'll be doing Day 4 Level 1 today after work. My arms are sore in places, my abs are a tiny bit sore, but overall I feel pretty good. I'm also going to be doing a dance video today.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
    Today will be my 3rd day of Shred and excited to tone up!! Feeling it affects, but lovin' it :wink:
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to do my 4th workout last night, but woke up early today and knocked it out!!! Will do it again tonight to be caught up. Still need to get my measurements. Forgot last night.
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bitsybetsy424 - Thanks for posting the links. Gave me an opportunity to view workouts before going out and buying the DVD, which I do plan on getting this weekend. The workouts are just enough that they should be doable on a daily basis. I have been trying to do the P90X, but some nights I can't set aside 1 - 1 1/2 hours of video workouts.

Can't wait to get started on this. I've seen such great results posted on MFP and hope mine are just as successful!