Subway

Options
2»

Replies

• glitterpiss
    Options
    Just get one without meat then. A 6" veggie sub only has 310mg of sodium and 230 calories.
  • Bamacraft
    Bamacraft Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    i usually opt for wheat and roast beef. good protien and WAY less sodium. not as lean but its negligble when compared oz for oz.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any food you get from any kind of restaurant, with very few exceptions, is going to be extremely high in sodium.

If you aren't hypertensive, the occassional high-sodium meal won't hurt you.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    ick Subway. Just ick.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    since awarding Vick "sportsman of the year" I've decided to take my business elsewhere.
  • rml_16
    Options
    since awarding Vick "sportsman of the year" I've decided to take my business elsewhere.

Careful. I got defriended on FB by two people for saying negative things about The Vickster. :-)

Anyway, I would have done the same, but I'd already stopped going to Subway when they stopped carrying swiss cheese. Publix (grocery store chain in the South) has better subs, anyway.
  • marzahl68
    Options
    I only do the Veggie Delight, no jalapenos, no banana peppers, no sauce but I want my cheese! LOVE IT!
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options

Careful. I got defriended on FB by two people for saying negative things about The Vickster. :-)

Anyway, I would have done the same, but I'd already stopped going to Subway when they stopped carrying swiss cheese. Publix (grocery store chain in the South) has better subs, anyway.

Well, a friend of Vick's is no friend of mine. Too bad they didn't take a 2x4 to his head to finish him off (concussion)... or break his throwing hand.... :devil: No love for that twatwad.
  • rml_16
    Options

Well, a friend of Vick's is no friend of mine. Too bad they didn't take a 2x4 to his head to finish him off (concussion)... or break his throwing hand.... :devil: No love for that twatwad.

Did you see his little whine fest after the game yesterday? Poor guy keeps getting hit. Aaaawwww ...

All I know is, MY team is 3-0 and they didn't have to hire a dog torturer to get there.
  • glitterpiss
    Options

Well, it looks like I'm sticking to Jimmy Johns then! They're subs are better anyway, and I'm not supporting that asshat.
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options

Did you see his little whine fest after the game yesterday? Poor guy keeps getting hit. Aaaawwww ...

All I know is, MY team is 3-0 and they didn't have to hire a dog torturer to get there.

LOL - poor Dogs didn't have refs... so why should he be reffed favourably? Like I said - hope he will be taken out.
  • timgordon24
    Options
    [Subway] are not nearly as healthy as they promote themselves to be.

But they're not nearly as rough as McDonald's. If you're going to eat-out, I've found them the "healthiest fast-food" (oxymoron, i know). :)