Introductions!

Hey all! I'm Laura, I'm 23 and from Arkansas (and yes, I have all my teeth!), and I'm currently 172 lbs and working to get to 121-125 by my birthday (Nov. 1, which is more than doable!!!). I'm also looking to decrease my BMI from 31 to about 21 and get healthy/create the habits that will carry me into my spinsterhood. I've seen the great posts on here and think everyone's an inspiration! Look forward to sharing this journey!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• lacotto
    lacotto Posts: 13 Member
    Hey all! I'm Laura, I'm 23 and from Arkansas (and yes, I have all my teeth!), and I'm currently 172 lbs and working to get to 121-125 by my birthday (Nov. 1, which is more than doable!!!). I'm also looking to decrease my BMI from 31 to about 21 and get healthy/create the habits that will carry me into my spinsterhood. I've seen the great posts on here and think everyone's an inspiration! Look forward to sharing this journey!!:bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome aboard. I know someone else from Arkansas-she has her teeth too.:happy:
    Wish you much luck on you new venture:flowerforyou:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    welcome:bigsmile:
  • :smile: Welcome aboard!!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Hello and Welcome from Arkansas !
    Yep I have teeth. :bigsmile: I also have shoes and I wear them too roflmao :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • lmwayne
    lmwayne Posts: 11
    Hi, I just found this site today and I am so excited. I am trying to loose weight and this is a great help to see what you ate and track how things are going. I look forward to hearing from ya all.
  • ksgirl
    ksgirl Posts: 14
    Hi from Kansas, Neighbor,
    I just joined Monday and I'm hooked already. Having to take the time to list every single thing I eat during the day has worked wonders at curbing my food cravings, and mindless eating. And seeing it in black and white that the more I exercise, the more I can eat seems to inspire me to exercise more. Funny the way that works. And knowing that I'm not alone doing this helps too. Welcome aboard.
    Kelly
  • HELLO OUT THERE!

I AM NEW TO THE SITE, AND NEW TO THE THOUGHT OF SHEDDING THESE XTRA POUNDS. I AM VERY EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND A GOOD BUNCH OF PEOPLE, ALL OUT TO HELP EACH OTHER. :bigsmile: LETS DO THIS! LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WE HAVE THE STRENGTH! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP! :flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Hi Laura...I didn't know people in Arkansas didn't have teeth! Boy, you learn something new every day. Welcome...just don't bite!:bigsmile:
    Cowboy
  • Hello All, I am new to this site I just found it today. I'm excited about getting back on track. I love to eat and love to cook so the holiday's really got me! I wish everyone a postive start on the New Year and much luck to reaching their goal.
    Rivergal:happy: