NSV!!! - the "skinny side"

Options
I went shopping for jeans this weekennd and got to move to the "skinny side" of the store!!! The jeans were size 11/12!!!!! I don't remember when the last time I fit into that size was! At least 12 years ago!!!

I also went into the "skinny store" Aeropostale and was able to get 2 jackets! Granted both were XL but considering their stuff is tiny to begin with, I'm okay with that.

Replies

• reese1206
    Options
    That's a wonderful feeling :)
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    your making me feel good about my size 12 self
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats on your slimming down process! I can't wait to go shopping and move down back to that size again.
  • TLC84
    Options
    Keep up the good work girl. You can do it. Sounds like your headed down the right path
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yay~ I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful feeling!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I got to shop on the "skinny side" of Maurices the other day. I've always loved that store but have had to shop on the "fat side" for the last 7 or so years. I was SO excited!! Congrats to you!!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    u are right aeropostale clothes do run small. i wear a large in all of their shirts, while im sure i can fIt a medium i dont like the skin tight look, CONGRATS!
  • drl041799
    drl041799 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Aeropostale stuff is tiny!!! Great job - that's got to feel good!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    Amazing feeling!! That's incrredible!!CONGRATS!! GIve urself a pat on ur back!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I bought a size 16 this weekend (started at 24). Haven't been in a 16 since 1989. I was thrilled. Did you cry? I did. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!