want to get rid of 30+ pounds?

Options
im new to the site (plz add me i have no friends on here) i lost alot of weight by doing zumba classes! i lost 30 pounds then stopped doing zumba & gained it all back plus some more... so im back in to zumba, yoga, arobics etc classes & trying once more to lose & KEEP OFF all this weight!! this "group" or whatever it is called is for people that want to get rid of 30+ pounds by taking zumba, yoga, arobics, or just working out on your own(any class to lose weight) i know its hard to get up at 6am just to go to a zumba class before work, thats why i want this support group of people.

Replies

• ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'll joing the group...we all need to support each other on this journey.
  • evendeadlier
    Options
    Hiya, i would love to join!

Ideally I want to lose another 60 lbs, I have broke my goals down to make them not so scary!

SW: 224lbs (23/08/2011)
    CW: 214lbs (19/19/2011)
    GW1: 210lbs
    GW2: 196lbs (by xmas)
    GW2 : 182lbs
    GW3: 168lbs
    Ultimate GW: 154lbs

I dont do classes but I do play roller derby 2/3 times a week, I also try to walk when I can and do 2 reps of 25 sits ups a day.
  • katsarayuki
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm planning on purchasing the zumba game for the wii once pay day rolls round - Since I can't afford the gym membership anymore.
  • aiw4ever
    aiw4ever Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    if u want to join plz add me as a friends if u havent already so we can keep in touch!

that is a great thing to do! i know that saying i want to lose 50 pounds scares me!! so i do the same thing i just tell myself nope i just need to lose 10 pounds then when i do ill start again sayin just 10 pounds till i get to 50.

i have thought about buying that game for the xbox. i have the dance central game (tho i never play it) it is a work out tho! tell me know the game is when u try it out i may go get it too. membership is CRAZY!! im glad to just work at the YMCA so every class they have i get in free : )
  • katsarayuki
    Options
    Well I bought the Zumba game today - I only get a chance to use the wii on my days off though so I'll let you know what I think of it on Tuesday.