do you tell them??

Options
Sh1tsRainbows
Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
I just saw a co-worker go into the womans bathroom on accident, and i didnt say a word...

do you tell poepl potentially embarrassing things?? their zippers down..food in their teeth...etc?????

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes I always do. In a discreet way. Unless it's amongst friends. My goodness you have too. Think how embarrassed you'd be if you were walking around with toilette paper under your shoe and no one told you.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have a really hard time telling someone things like this, like if they have food on their mouth, zipper down, etc. I worry about embarrassing them by pointing it out. If it were a friend of mine, I'd definitely tell them but a co-worker, I doubt it.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    YES! and I hope you will tell me if there is spinach in my teeth too...

just do it discreetly, please :cheers:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Depends on how good of a friend they are... the guy that always interupts meetings, yeah I'm getting my camera and making some youtube movies. If it's a friend I'll just open the door and yell Hey dumb *kitten* do you notice the lack of urinals and the tampon dispenser?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    yes
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Depends who it is. Some people get really upset when they're embarrassed. However I would always appreciate someone telling me!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I will whisper in your ear if your fly is down. Only one person ever had the wits about her to remain calm and fix it surreptitiously. Everyone else freaks and very noticeably zips it up. umm, way to draw attention to yourself, there. I was TRYING to be discreet, but you just ruined it.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Depends on how good of a friend they are... the guy that always interupts meetings, yeah I'm getting my camera and making some youtube movies. If it's a friend I'll just open the door and yell Hey dumb *kitten* do you notice the lack of urinals and the tampon dispenser?

LOL

well i know my coworker we arent that close but hes been here for over 15 yrs youd think he know which is the men and womens bathrooms...they havent moved...so i just kinda watched in dis-belief
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I went into the mens restroom by accident:blushing: ; It was summertime and I remember thinking what hairy legs the person in the next stall had!:laugh: I didn't notice the urinal until I went to wash my hands:noway:
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I always do. Better now than later after you've embarrassed yourself for the last hour.

That said I also tend to tell them when there really isn't anything wrong.

8am: "Good morning Bob, you have a boogie."
    9am: "Bob, did I mention that boogie earlier?"
    12pm "So I see you've made up your mind to keep that boogie then Bob? Good for you, way to make a statement."
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Depends how well I know them. If it's friends or family, then yes. If it's a total stranger, then no. Although I once was at a bar and walked by a man that had a cricket sitting on his shoulder. I was a little tipsy so I stopped him and told him "Hey, you have a BUG on your shoulder!" He looked at me all googly eyed because I think he thought I was trying to hit on him. Until he realized I was being serious.
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I usually do tell them. Especially if its someone i know. If its a stranger, it depends on what it is..
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I try to tell the person discreetly. If it were me, I would want to know :) If it was someone I didn't like because they are usually rude I wouldn't care if they have spinach caught in their teeth but generally I try to say something!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    oops.. my post doubled and it wouldn't let me erase one .
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I just assume when people go into the other members bathroom, its intentional, and they're up to no good.

Least thats how it is when I do it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I would want someone to tell me so I always say something. Gently and as discrete as I can if I dont know them well. Now, if its a friend and something really embarrassing - Ill probably play it up a bit.
    Now.... a guy I was dating in college literally picked a boogie off my nose once. Embarrassed the daylights out of me. That was a bit too much closeness:laugh:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I had a doozy at the beach once.....went to the bathroom, went to wash my hands and someone told me i had toilet paper haning uot of my pants.....but it was part of the toilet seat cover...gross....then i was walking outside, laughing, gettting ready to tell them my bathroom story, then all of a sudden my very loud friends shouted "hey your zippers down".....2 whammies in one visit is too much for a human to handle....thank goodness i just laugh and don't get embarrassed very easily
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A guys should never tell another guy his fly is down...there is no good reason for a guy to be looking in that area.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i def tell them hell i would not want a booger hang out my nose and no one tell me lmao rather feel embarresed in front of 1 person them 100s
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I do. I just pull them aside and let them know as discreetly as possible.