Joined quite a while ago, but now ready to do this.

sassymom
sassymom Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So I joined a while ago, but I am finally ready to make the move to loose weight and be accountable for what I eat. I have to loose 100 +lbs. I have been battling my weight for over 10 years now, after having my kids. I have spent my 20s being obese and I don't want that for my 30s. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. This seems like a great and inspiring place to be, and I am hoping that I can make this journey until the end.

Replies

• So I joined a while ago, but I am finally ready to make the move to loose weight and be accountable for what I eat. I have to loose 100 +lbs. I have been battling my weight for over 10 years now, after having my kids. I have spent my 20s being obese and I don't want that for my 30s. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. This seems like a great and inspiring place to be, and I am hoping that I can make this journey until the end.
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    That is fabulous!! You CAN do this. So many others on here have done it. It is so inspiring to look at the before and after pictures. That WILL be YOU!!!
    You can do it slowly too, if you're not comfortable with doing 1200 cal per day start with 1500. It can be done. The weight will come off.
    Congratulations for making your health a priority!
  • Thanks, I have been reading and looking at the before and afters and how inspiring and positive everyone is. Its so refreshing to see. I am glad I finally decided to be active on here. I was scared to be so honest here, but its nice to finally do so.
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    It worked for me this week. I couldn't belive it!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Welcome! You will have all the support you ever need here. You can do this!!!
  • turtle31
    how do you get your ticker to show?
  • Go to settings and then click on change forum signature and put in the code. ;-)
  • Welcome you can do this, Were here to cheer you on. Yeah :drinker: this is water I'm drinking. Do drink your water it does help a lot.:happy:
  • turtle31
    thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.