If You Died Right Now...........

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
If you died right now, did you live a fulfilled and happy life? Would you honestly have died happy?

Personally, if I choked on a piece of healthy apple (wish it was a f$cking donut) and died, I would be dying a happy and completely fulfilled woman! I reached my life goals, and I have a beautiful family. Don't get me wrong, I would be sad to leave my family behind but nonetheless there would be no regrets!

Edit: I guess I would regret seeing my baby grow up and go through all those "AWESOME" teenage years with her. :P

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'd wish I had more time, but I think we'd all feel this way, even at age 100.

I'd die with no real regrets and a ton of fond memories. I only plan to add to them with each passing day until it's my time to check out.

Live this life to the fullest. It's the only one we're sure of.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    To answer the question no.

Over and above that could someone please come and throw my computer into a large fire ASAP...Thank you. :drinker:
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm at work...so...no
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    No .. I am not to my goal weight lol..... and I have not seen my boys go to college / marry / have kids of their own.. I want to be able to live long enough to retire with my husband. Hopefully travel. So no.. there is alot of stuff that I need to do yet. I get very depressed when even thinking about passing away. It freaks me out totally. I would miss my family too much. :cry:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Besides wish for more time,and to see my kids grow up, yeah ive led a full an interesting life
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm not satisfied yet.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Aye! I regret noooooothiiiiiiiing!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Nope, still a few things I would like to do :)
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It'd be sh**ty cause I'm sitting on the toilet right now.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'd be ****ty cause I'm sitting on the toilet right now.

rofl
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would have to say 'NO'...there are still things I need to do.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    no
    I have too much I want to do
    Like see my kids grow up

:(
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    for the most part, but i would love to see my children as adults. i have been very fortunate so far in this life. a little more time would be nice though. and some more travel!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I am happy - but I hope I don't die soon. There is so much more that I want to do with my life (including kids in the VERY distant future).
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    No. I just have more I want to do before I die. And really...if I died right now it would be pretty depressing... sitting in the living room watching Harry Potter in my PJs...alone...at age 26. haha
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yes so far, however I have 3 little ones all under 3yrs of age...I want to see them grow up :cry:
  • LovingMyselfAgain
    Options
    Definitely not.. i still have so much in life i want to accomplish.. and feel like there is still so much for to do before i die... So.. with that said, hopefully i don't die soon :)
  • woodsanita
    woodsanita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    not that I want to but yes at this time my life is good
    I am one happy lady
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't like the thought of people going through my personal belongings after I am dead. I guess at that point though there is not much I could do about it.