10lb xtreme series

Options
i found the 10lb xtreme series on my on-demand and i'm thinking that might be my next routine. it's got abs, buns, core, kickboxing, upper body, lower body, yoga and circuit. just watched the circuit training one and it is 35 minutes of 4 circuits with 2 minute warm up and 3 cooldown. kinda like 30ds but all lvls everyday for 30 days. starts light and gets harder from there. it's just the trainer and she does ALL of it with you including recovery time. she's sweating and huffing along. 30ds seems kinda lightweight after watching this. think it is definately the challange i need now that i know i can do it! thnx for all the ideas and support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    so i finished day 1 of 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Total body and it was awesome! i definately think it is a few steps up from 30 day shred. had to modify some of the moves but still ended up sweating like a sinner in church! my whole body feels equally sore all over and my arms and legs were total jelly at the end. glad i picked it!
  • traci_marie
    Options
    I just started the 10lb Slimdown this morning... also found it on "on demand" and did the Total Body one. I also thought it was awesome. Wondering if you have any results to post or additional thoughts after having completed the month?
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    first pic is from 8-1-11. second is 10-5-11 after finishing 30 day shred. third is from 11-3-11 after finishing 28 days of 10lb xtreme slimdown. lost about 10lbs total for both programs but the inches came off.

i also have the link for the full 28 day program if you want it.

3months.jpg